SECOND PART

My boyfriend was an over-the-top guy, really smoked a lot, and was one of the best-looking guys in school.

Black hair and grey eyes.

Charming and rebellious.

Now all I have is a spoiled kid with platinum hair and an ego longer than one of the wagons on the Hogwarts Express.

He is cocky, convinced that the world revolves around his stupid face.

Every time we make physical contact I feel like I'm killing my soul, like I'm brutalizing it, "as if," since I feel nothing.

Maybe this is a good thing.

It would be easier at least...

Missing that dark-haired boy has made me even more numb.

My heart has remained putrefied.

I want to get out of this situation, and yet...Revenge and apathy are all I feed on, even my freckles are discolored.

Love? It has a name, but it's not with me.

Emptiness and sex, smoke and kisses on the neck, alcohol and physical heat. The end.

Feelings? I don't have any anymore.

Draco whispered how much he loved having me in his life, maybe he was sincere.

But I don't love him, I don't love him at all.

I only loved once, and that was why my heart was beating.

If I met him again. My real boyfriend, my betrothed, the man of my life...

We had so many adventures and experiences together.

I miss him, I think of him constantly.

Every time Draco kisses me, I wish it was him.

Always.

"My love, will I be able to see you again? It's been fourteen years more or less.

Will you still love me? Did you ever stop? Do you miss me?" these are the questions invading my brain.

But one thing is certain, I will do everything to return into his arms.

"Padfoot, do not forget me, for I am and will be yours, unconditionally, eternally, completely, yours."

-Meg