Thy greetings

Y/N -POV-

You can't help yourself but stare at Horus, his build was so muscular yet his personality was so soft.. well that's what you think anyways "Horus!" you both hear someone call out behind us "Hathor" Horus says "The goddess of love!" you say in excitement "Greetings! What's her name?" Hathor points at you and asks him "It's Y/N" Horus answers for you "I see.. why is she with you?" Horus didn't reply so you did "I'm just a servant" You shyly say "You don't look like one" she scans your body and face "Wow your joking right" she laughs but you stay silence "Oh your not well I say you are really special looking you know.. You too Horus" she clasps her hands together "I must leave now.. goodbye Y/N and Horus!" she hastily ran off "Lets go" He grabs your wrist "stop it your hurting me" you try to escape his grip but there was no use he just drags you into to your new room and closes the door the room was very big with the biggest bed you've ever slept on you wasn't actually sure if it was the right room you was in right now "Horus what is going on with you?" you shout but he doesn't reply "please let me go.." he instantly lets go and wraps you in a warm embrace "Y/N you really scared me there I hope you know that" you chuckle a bit and pat his back "I may not see your face but I could tell" you could feel him squeezing you tighter before letting go "I really needed that right now Horus" you accidently speak out loud and he chuckles "lets go get your stuff so you can move here" he says but you don't want to right now "can we do some gardening for a bit.." you miss planting even if its been 24hours its became your new hobby "I'll have to change though I look awful right now.." you sigh "what do you mean?" he comes closer to your face "What.." you were frozen in place "You don't look awful, you look rather-" someone dashes the door open cuts Horus off "Y/N do you mind after come to my room" you push Horus away from your face and nod "Great! Best behaviour you too" she smiles and leaves "Lets go!" you follow on and grab the brush what is placed on the pedestal table "who's is this?" you ask while brushing your fingers on the patterns displayed on it "My mothers however she said you could have it" you chuckle "wow your mother really is the best" you start brushing your hair and look into a mirror "wow what happened to me, I look like I've been in a fight" you can't help but stare at the state your in, it really saddens you and makes you remember about the vision "Y/N"

POV -SWITCH-

I snap out of thought and face Horus to see him holding up a rather expensive looking dress

(smth like this or imagine yourself)

"this is for you" Horus mentions, I cover my mouth in surprise "No it can't be, I'm just a servant that's really too much for me isn't it?" you ask him but he only smiles "No I think it'll look perfect" What a flirt "It's a bit revealing.." I shyly mutter while going to change. I walked out from the curtain I was changing behind to face Horus "I look so.." "beautiful" Horus cuts me off "thanks.." I stare at myself, I really have never been in such a pretty dress before "You'll have to wear this everyday" I hear Horus say while scanning your body "So this is like uniform huh.." I reply while smirking "Well lets go do gardening" I put the head piece on which wraps perfectly around my wine tint hair and pulled Horus out of my room. It's already night time meaning I missed the whole day what about Akila and Anat they should be still working "Lets go see Akila and Anat" I speak up and follow one of the paths which leads to the gardens I work at "Is that.. Akila!" I shout and she seems to notice me "Y/N!" she rushes to me and gives me the biggest hug "Y/N you look so beautiful" she smiles like a proud mother "ah don't forget yourself" I compliment her "Anat over here!" she calls over Anat and she comes running at you too "Haha its only been a day" "I guess we are inseparable" we all group hug and finally let go "Y/N you are not doing gardening in that dress.." Anat says with a shocked expression "Yes I am" I laugh grabbing the jug of water "I have to water my flowers" I walk over to the flower bed I previously was working at with Horus tailing behind "aren't you tired?" I ask Horus but don't take a single glance at him I just continue to water my flowers "my red babies.." roses were so pretty "red babies?" he asked obviously getting the wrong idea "Yes I love red flowers" red flowers.. red spider lilies "me too" he smiles and grabs a bucket of water and starts caring for the others on the opposite side "Oh well.." I place my empty jug down and realise somethings missing "Horus where's my seeds?" I ask but no reply "Horus stop messing" I turn around to see the god.. "Its you again" the tall figure speaks "God of war.." I bow "My sister must really like you" he brings my chin up "what does she find special in you"

(Sorry for the short chapter)