Chapter Sixteen: Birthday Surprise

Start from the beginning

"Any casualties?" Alya asked them with her eyes on her phone.

"Uhm. I think the decorations are ready." Alix said and Kim nodded agreeing with her.

"The only problem is Adrien. What if his father won't allow him to hang with us?" Mylene said causing them to stop what their doing and stare at her as if she made a point.

"Mylene is right! There's a 90% chance that his father will not allow him.70% that this party will not go on. And 90% chance of us disappointed and 100% chance that one of us will be akumatize." Max being max calculated and estimating the chances of Adrien's surprised party.

"Knock it off, it will not happen." Juleka calmly said to max.

"Why I haven't thought about it?!" Marinette panicked. So she's the one who planned this surprised party. Hahaha.

"Relax girl, it will be okay. Nino will go to Adrien's house to fetch Adrien and bring him to the boat house. Easy-peasy!" Alya comforted my sister.

"That's right,dudette! I'm pretty sure Mr. Agreste will allow me to fetch his son for his own party." Nino reassured.

"Okay. No time to waste. But first, I want you to see someone." Marinette announce then looked at the tree I was hiding.

I saw all of them stared at the same tree where I popped my head. They seemed confused and I remembered I was wearing a hat and a sun glasses. Silly me! I came out of my hiding spot then remove my glasses and I waved at them.

"Hello." I said making their jaw drop and glued on where they were standing.

"SURPRISED!!!!" Marinette shouted but none of them moved. They were still looking at me as if they saw a ghost.

"Seriously? Are you not happy to see me?" I asked, Rose suddenly squealed then jump towards me and hugged me. The others seemed to wake up and began to walk towards me to give me a hug too.

"Oh my god! I can't believe you're really back!" Alya said before she broke the hug.

"Hmm. Sorry I didn't tell all of you, I was planning on surprising you." I sincerely said.

"It was totally cool! We really thought we weren't be able to see again,dudette." Nino said with a smile.

After the long speech of drama, we decided to release the 'Make Adrien's father give consent about the surprise party' plan. So we waited for Nino to come back since we all voted for him to go to the Agreste's mansion to fetch Adrien. Half an hour and he's back with a gloomy face and we already thought it didn't go well with the talking.

"I'm guessing that's a no." I said when he came near us.

"Why do adults always ruin the fun?" He said while sitting in the nearby bench.

"What are we going to do? If Adrien couldn't come,our party will be ruin." Kim said.

"What did he say,Nino?" I asked pertaining to Mr.Agreste.

"He said that we're all a bad influence to his son.he locked Adrien into his room. What a killjoy." Nino grunts.

"He locked him up? On his birthday?!" I thought to myself. Well that wasn't nice at all! I have to do something about it.

"If we can't do anything about it, then what about the surprise party?" Mylene asked us.

Nino seemed to be upset about it. Marinette is down, Alya is comforting her boyfriend and the other's are disappointed. If this goes on, I think akuma will akumatize them for such negative energy. I really must do something!