Chapter Twenty

Sirius looked at James and then to Marlene, and then to Regulus and Orion, briefly looking at Morgana and shaking his head, "no, no, no, no," he was mumbling.

"Sirius," James said again, still keeping calm.

Sirius kept shaking his head, "no, no, no," he said a little bit louder and moving away from James.

"We get another chance," James said calmly, "You remember what happened before tonight, and now you remember then. You get another chance."

"You're alive?" Sirius asked quietly, his voice hoarse from the screaming.

"I'm alive," James responds nodding with a small sad smile. Sirius had jumped into James' arms and hugged him tightly and sobbing. The two best friends now had older eyes, James' looked twenty years older while Sirius' were almost forty years older.

"Hey," James gently pushed him away, "Regulus is alive, we saved him. Your sorry excuse of a mother has been kicked out and disowned. Your father is potion free, he and Regulus are standing at the door with Morgana. You did not fail Morgana, Dumbledipwad controlled you. Peter is not going to betray us, we trust him. We do not trust Evans," he gently reminded him and Sirius nodded along as he took in everything.

"Can I move to the doorway now?" Peter asked.

"Yes," James responded and a concerned Peter walked in, "Who did I betray?" he asked quietly.

"You're dating Remus and Merlin, they're both over there," James motioned to his side, ignoring Peter.

"James," Regulus spoke and Sirius looked at his brother and goddaughter with wide eyes, "I think the others need to know now," he said and Orion nodded in agreement, coming forward. Orion had a strong urge to hide his son away because of vulnerable he looked right now and Orion didn't care is Sirius was in his twenties.

"Death," James called sternly and the entity sheepishly stepped in, avoiding the brown and green eyes of the two Potters. Orion decided to move forward and pulled Sirius into his arms feeling his son melt into his hold and start sobbing again.

"What you do?" Morgana asked, resulting Sirius crying louder.

"His soul had been very unstable, possibly from the damage Dumbledore had caused to his magic. With how the other Sirius had died, his soul went missing and I found it and then figured that Sirius could have a better life and I merged the two," Death said really quickly. He might've been responsible for the Peverells being as well known as they are, but Ignotus Peverell always had a glare that scared him and of course with Death's luck, Ignotus' descendants inherited the same glare. It didn't help they were his Mistress and her father.

"What?" Remus and Marlene questioned in confusion. James stood up, "I assume Pandora saw something," he walked out heading to the floo where the Lovegoods were waiting and they arrived after the Longbottoms did. Xenophilius was worrying over Pandora who was about halfway through her pregnancy. "I'm fine," Pandora said, slapping her husband's hands away, "It would be best to explain everything to us," she said to James.

James sighed, he couldn't leave Sirius alone because of his current mental state. Orion and Regulus won't want to leave him either. "Death?" he called again, "You're going to explain it to them," he said

"Why?" Death asked.

"You did it!" Morgana yells from the other room.

"Exactly," James agreed and walked away as Remus and Marlene walked out.

Sirius by now had gone quiet, wrapped in his blanket, "I'm still cold," he muttered and moved closer to his father. Morgana motioned for Regulus to take her to the bed. When he did she motioned for him to get behind him and she climbed in between Orion and Sirius, Sirius wrapping his arms around her, also wrapping the blanket around her as he held her. "I'm not a stuffed animal," she sassed when he got tighter. She hears him snort and cuddles closer as James walks back in and gets on the side of Regulus.

"Is he blushing?" Sirius whispered to his father and goddaughter.

"Tomato," Orion whispered back making the two snicker. Regulus was about to get up, embarrassed before James pulled him back down and cuddled him close, "It's still adorable," he whispers when Regulus is red again.

After a moment, "Still cold," Sirius whispers and they all move closer.

"Why are you so cold?" Regulus asked.

"Veil is cold," Sirius states, "Not your fault Prongslette," he added as he had felt the toddler freeze.

They were about to fall asleep until a synchronized "WHAT?!" came from down the stairs making them all jump. "Think they found out about Azkaban?" Sirius asked.

"Or you getting imperiused to hand over Morgana," James suggested and they all snoozed off again.