chapter 6, lost high vance

Start from the beginning

Fuckmy.dick:
Wtf u mean ur dad gonna kill u VANCE IS 16 YOUR 14??

Pro.gymnast:
I act somewhat my age but when vance is around the house he acts like my age but outside he acts like a total bully

B1lly.w1lly:
Well not my problem...

Im.toogayforlife:
IM GOING I WANNA SEE WHAT VANCE IS GONNA DO

Fuckmy.dick:
YESSSS IN LIKE 3AM BUY YESS😛😘😘

Pro.gymnast:
Please billy willy?? 😘

B1lly.w1lly:
FINE 😒

Pro.gymnast:
Wait u guys know where I live right?

Im.toogayforlife:
I do I can lead robin and Billy the way over there

Pro.gymnast:
OKAY WELL COME FAST BEFORE SOMEONE HERE WAKES UP😰😰

PRO.GYMNAST, FUCKMY.DICK, AND B1LLY.W1LLY HAS GONE
OFFLINE!!👀

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
《THIRD PERSON POV》
Finney finshed putting his shoes on and went to his closet to find a sweater because NAH he ain't gonna freeze to death. Finney was opening his window but realized he has never sneaked out before and would his father find out? Nah it doesn't matter finney dad doesn't care if finney is okay or not sooo! Finney opened the window and put one leg out and then his other leg was holding onto the wall for support.

Finney let go and made sure he didn't lock his window but to close it. As finney made his way to meet up the other bozos he saw in the distance a dog, a very cute fluffy dog! Finney thought it was lost so he came closer to the poor lost dog and finney realized shit that ain't a fluffy dog.. THATS THE DOG THAT HUMPED HIS FACE!!

Finney ran for his life as the dog saw finney and chased him until finney was hiding and the pitbull was running to another direction, finney forgot about his friends so he quickly ran over where he was going to meet them at.

"Sorry! I'm late!" Finney said trying to catch his breath from running. "Godamyu finally ! What took u forever?" Billy said putting his hands around his hips. "Yea we waited for about a long time griffen and bruce may had left already!" Robin said staring at finney was who already on the ground dying. "It was because! The dog that humped me.. saw me and yea I ran!" Finney said holding his chest, as finney looked behide robin he saw a specific teen walking around with a beer?

"Ugh well we waited years!" Billy said yelling. "Guys.." Finney said. "No guys finney u could of texted us!" Robin said gesturing with his hands. "But!" Finney tried to tell the rest that he technically saw the teen they were looking for. "No buts finney that was messed up!" Billy said sticking his tongue out. "OH MY FUCKING BALLS LOOK OVER THERE WONT YOU?" finney yelled pointing behind robin which was vance walking with 2 beers now.

"OMG! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US?" Robin yelled running over to vance. "UGH I TRIED TO BUT-" finney said following robin lead. "Nah u could of actually help but instead you waited all the way till the end!" Billy said chasing the rest of his friends. "Well you guys were screaming at me so how could I tell you guys without being rudly interrupted!" Finney said stopping from running to face billy. Billy stopped running as well and the two started arguing while robin stopped running and waited. "GUYS come on!!" Robin said but finney and Billy didn't listen and instead they started to kill and yell at  eachother like 4 year Olds. Robin shaked his head and walked towards them breaking up the fight.