Reena gazed at him affectionately, pushing back his wet hair she cupped his face, thumb stroking his cheek. It was surprising just how he know her so well. She went closer to him, placing a soft kiss on his forehead believing that he was meant to know her more than anyone.

Pulling back she caught his gaze before her attention fluctuated to the staff who came with new bottle of wine they ordered before. Reena didn't paid that much attention to the staff as Rocky poured another glass. But later, she found one of the lady still standing there staring at them.

At Rocky.

Her blood boiled. Clenching her jaw, she threw daggers at her waiting for her to catch her piercing gaze but she didn't.

Mature content ahead

Rocky turned to Reena with glass of wine but found her looking somewhere else. Frowning, he turned his head to that direction and saw one of the lady staff standing there staring at him. Reena made Rocky looked at her, placing her lips onto him drowning him in deep and hot kiss. Her lips were moving furiously on his, fingers clasping his hair and clung their body together.

Rocky smirked, giving in placing aside the drink and wrapped his muscular hands around her waist pulling her impossibly closer. He was crazy for her possessiveness. For her blazing fire. He wanted her angry, wanted to feel that passion radiating from her.

Wanted her to claim that this monster was only hers.

That girl left immediately, getting that there was no chance that this hot man would even glance at her when his kill lady was infront of him.

Reena smiled in victory when that staff lady left and broke apart later. Resting her forehead on Rocky's she held his shoulders panting.

Few moments later, Rocky slightly pinched her waist making her winced and looked at him with widen eyes. "Jealous, huh?"

"Ha." Reena replied instead of shying away and roamed her hands over his exposed chest, shoulders and neck them finally grabbed his face. "Because only I have rights on you. This monster belongs to me only."

Rocky smirked, hands moving down to her hips to her ass and he made her tangle her legs around his waist. Reena moaned, hands clutching onto his shoulder, nails digging into his skin feeling his hardness.

That sound poked the monster.

He brought her face to him once again, this time igniting them into flames.

The kiss was hard. Combination of lips, tongue and nips. They titled their heads bringing each other closer, going to depths of mouths. Rocky made Reena brushed over his hardness pulling out a gasp from her. They broke apart and Reena moaned again when Rocky repeated the action. He grunted, his mouth on her neck, sucking and biting.

He moved down to her breasts, he was itching to touch them since he saw her in that purple bikni. His hands were moving from the center of her chest to the corner. Reena lost all her sanity when he ran his tongue between the valley of breasts, biting her flesh later.

Burying her face in his shoulder, she moaned loudly.

And she wanted more. More just brush of his lips and tongue. More than she could ever imagine. Rocky growled against her skin when Reena moved herself upon him. He digged his nails into her thighs which were wrapped around him.

Rocky moved away from her skin, kissing her mouth again. This time directly thrusting his tongue inside, brushing over her teeth before caressing the roof of her mouth and then playing with her tongue.

Pulling apart, they stayed against eachother, panting hard. Rocky grinned and pecked Reena's lips once before he said holding onto his growing dark desires, "Let's stop here, shona. One more surprise waiting for you."