New Characters Introduced!

I have good news for all of you......... all your characters will be in my story! It was super hard to pick a winner, so I decided to do it this way: There are going to be 4 main characters, which means 4 of your characters will be the grand prize winners. But, don't worry! Other entries are being cast as major side characters and still be apart of the book! Also, here's a twist! One character has became a major villain and center of conflict! So, if you would like to see how your character stands, you need to read the chapters! :) Good luck and thanks for all the entries!

-Alyssa OUT!

Jax's POV

"Hey, welcome to the never ending torture and wrath of Rebels Boot Camp. My name's Jax, what's yours?", I introduced myself, still worrying about Emma and the rest of my friends.

"My name's Andrew, Andrew Cisneros", he replied."

"So, why are you here?"

"I kind of accidentally turned my teacher into a skeloton"

"Psh, that's not bad"

"And sent her and the rest of the class to limbo"

"Now that IS bad"

"Not compared to the other stuff I've done. Hey, are you okay? You look kind of worried."

"Well, now that you mention it, I am. You see, my girlfriend and friend are stuck in some maze with who knows what."

"Wait, did each wall have a symbol on it, and we're made of bricks?"

"Yeah, why? Do you know where they may be."

"Yup, come on. We've got some magic to do."

Josh's POV

"Well Mr. Martin I hope you get comfortable, you will have a lot to learn ever sense that illegal spell you did at high school.", Agememnom said, showing me to the barracks.

"But I didnt- ok, fine. Where do I start?", I asked.

"Don't worry, once the chosen one and Travis get back they can show you around. For now, go to the cafeteria and recharge your energy. You'll need it!", Agememnom chuckled and disappeared. I headed to the cafeteria, with my head held high, hoping I would fit in, unlike my last school.

Andrew's POV

Me and Jax quickly casted a spell to get in the maze. We ran all over the place when I bumped into some peopld

"Ahhhhhh!", they yelled.

"Relax!!! I'm not a monster!", I assured them.

"Wait, who are you?", the guy asked.

"I'm Andrew, I just came to boot camp, who are you?"

"I'm Travis and she's Emma", he replied proudly.

"Oh, are you two dating?", I asked.

"Nooo! Were just good friends. Besides, we already have a boyfriend and girlfriend.", the girl assured me.

"Wait, are you Jax's girlfriend. We met early and we've been trying to find you guys."

"That's me. So where's Jax?", Emma askes

"Looking for your other friends. He'll be at boot camp in about a half an hour, but for now, lets get out of her.", I pushed them along and we quickly exited the maze.

Jax's POV

I turned a corner in the maze a bumped into dark figures.

"Who, who's there?!", somebody yelled, Cat.