Chapter 11

Emma's POV

"Wow, it's so beautiful back here. I mean, we're under the stars, and have a dinner set up right underneath them.", I complimented as Travis escorted me to my seat.

"So, who knows about this place?", I asked.

"Only Lawson and Jax, but-", he answered, but he wasn't off by a certain someone walking towards us.

"Hey guys!", Jax greeted holding Cat's hand, wait, Cat's! What is going on!

"Why are you here?" Travis wondered.

"Just bringing Cat here on a da- I mean hangout. Mind if we join you?", Jax continued.

"Sure, I guess", Travis answered. Great, just great.

The night passed and Cat nd Jax were talking and laughing, almost like when me and Jax were together, and to be honest, I was kind of jealous, Cat was a hot, sweet girl. I didn't want her flirting with Jax!

Travis's POV:

"So Jax, why did you and Emma break up? I mean, why would you ever want to break up with such a fine girl?", I asked. That my friend was trick number one, start conflict and tension.

"Um, actually she broke up with me.", Jax pointed out.

"Wow, you must have done something really stupid for her to break up with you.", I said.

"Yeah, well, I've made a lot of mistakes in my life, that's why I'm here.", he told me. The next step was to talk about Emma's feelings. So, we talked and she blushed actually a few times, score! Lastly, ask her out again tonight, with an excuse of wanting to know her better, chicks love that. Then she would be all mine. My fingers are crossed that Jax doesn't mess things up. Plus, he should back off Cat! She's my property and her and Jax have nothing in common! Wait, what am I sting, do I actually have feelings for her, after all we have been through as friends, no, I'm in love with Emma, and I will get my way.

Jax's POV

"Cat, now's the time, we have to.", I urged her, time to bring in the big guns.

"Oh fine! But you owe me!", she whispered back. We turned around and I started flirting with her again.

"I just wanted to say your really great, we're really great.", I said, and got ready. I leaned in real slow and then my lips touched Cat's, and I could hear Emma gasp.

"I see! You did this to make me jealous! Well, two can play at that game!", Emma yelled and pulled Travis towards her and smashed her lips into his!

"Emma!", Cat shouted. Cat and Emma ran both in two different directions. I ran to go talk to Emma and Travis went to talk to Cat.

"You okay?", I asked sitting down next to her.

"No, I'm not okay. You played me like I was just some game to you! I thought you would never do that to me again!", she shouted.

"Emma, I'm sorry, but all these things I've done is for you, to get you. I went with E, because at least I could be with apart of you, and I went on a date with Cat to make you jealous, because I want you back. All these things I've been doing, is for you."

"You don't have to prove yourself to me Jax."

"You are the only one that knows me for who I really am.", I told as I moved my hand ontop of her's. We then gazed into each others eyes and saw how much we really missed each other.

"Emma, I will always love you, no matter what, always. I love you Emma Alonso", I said softly.

"Oh Jax, I miss you to, because, I love you!", she said and leaned in and kissed me! I didn't kiss her, she kissed me!

"Do you feel alive?", I asked.

"Yes"

"Did I win?"

"Always!"

Travis's POV

"Cat, please wait up!", I called after her.

"You know what, just leave me alone. I lost my best friend, because of you! Also, I have feelings for you! There, I said it! And for once I thought you felt the same way, but I guess I was wrong!", Cat cried. I turned her around, and even I didn't see what I was about to do coming. I held her her close, looked into her beautiful brown eyes, and kissed her under the stars.

"I guess I never opened my eyes. Cat, I love you to.", I whispered in her ear. This night did not go down as I thought it would!