Chapter 10

Emma's POV

This is horrible! I have to ask Travis on a date! I'm deciding to where my red dress if he says yes, and I'm going to ask him out now. I walked up to him the night Agememnom gave me the note and asked him out suddenly.

"Hey Travis.", I greeted him.

"Hey Em, what do you want to talk to me about?", he asked.

"Do you want to go on a date with me?", I wondered after taking a deep breathe.

"Wow, you have those feelings for me, already?"

"Yeah, it would be fun to get to know you better, I guess."

"Well how about tomorrow night?"

"Yeah, that's fine. Also, are you okay, you seem to be acting different."

"Yeah, it's just, nevermind"

"What?"

"It's just that, I'm really sorry about flirting with you while you and Jax may have some thing going on, I'm really sorry.

"Its okay, I understand, you barely knew me at the time. So, we still on for tonight?"

"Yeah, but I thought you had feelings for Jax."

"I don't know, it's complicated"

"Well, see you tonight.", he said and walked away. At least he comes on he just wants to be my friend, nothing more. I guess it would be nice to get to know him, as a friend.

Travis's POV

I can't wait for my date with Emma, I got a nice tux on and I'm taking her to a secret spot only I know about. Its going to be so romantic. Also, I may have a few tricks up my sleeve, or a lot.

Jax's POV

I decided to talk to Cat because her and Emma have been best friends from the start, and decided to ask her if she knew anything.

"Does Emma have feelings for Travis?", I asked straight up.

"Wait, are you jealous? I can't wait to tell Emma!", she cheered.

"No, you can't tell Emma. Besides, I need your help."

"Why would I help you?"

"Cat, I know you, you love to mess around with love and games."

"Fine, what is it?"

"Wait a second, I've been meaning to ask you, why have you been staring at Travis lately?"

"I um-"

"Wait, you like Travis!"

"Who told you!"

"So it's true, want to make them jealous?"

"Okay, I like Travis, don't tell anyone or you'll never live to see another day, and yes, but what's the plan."

"Okay, so Travis has this special spot that I just know he'll take Emma there, only me, him, and Lawson know about it, so we go there, and pretend we're on a date as well."

"You do know it takes a lot to make them jealous, right?"

"I know. This may be a little extreme but at the end of the date, if they're not jealous, we have to, kiss"

"What?! Are you crazy!"

"Trust me, it will work. Please just do it?"

"Fine, I'm in, but you better hope Emma's heart isn't broken, or you'll have to deal with me", she warned me and ran off to go get ready. Let the games begin.