Zoe nodded slowly, wiping her cheeks. "I just don't know if I can stay here... I mean... I can't sleep in our bed without him..."

"If you wanna stay with us for a while, it won't be a problem. I've got an extra futon," Sayuri offered.

"I wouldn't want to intrude," Zoe said quietly.

"Oh, please. It's not an issue at all. It'll be like a really long sleepover!"

"I guess, I could stay with you for a few weeks if that's okay," Zoe replied.

"Then it's settled! Let's grab you some extra stuff and we'll take you to our place," Sayuri said as she jumped to her feet.

Zoe nodded and stood up slowly as she wiped her eyes again. She hugged herself as they went into the apartment.

She couldn't bring herself to look around, knowing that she would start throwing another crying tantrum.

She felt a hand gently rub her back as they walked and she glanced at Odasaku who was trying to comfort her as best he could.

The Oda siblings helped Zoe pack a few things that she needed for at least a month at their place.

After taking the girl to the place she would be staying for a while, they unpacked in Sayuri's room.

"I really appreciate you both letting me stay here with you," Zoe spoke with a smile before there was the sound of arguing coming from the living room. "What's that?"

Sayuri grimaced as she grabbed a pillow off her bed. "It's two boys who don't know how to get along for the life of them."

She walked out to see Dazai and Chuuya arguing about who beat who in getting into the apartment.

While both parties were distracted, Sayuri swatted them both in the head with the pillow.

"Can you two behave for just five minutes?" Sayuri scolded as she gave the boys a stern glare.

"Sorry, Sayu," they both muttered as their heads drooped.

Zoe held a hand over her mouth as she giggled a little. "You really have a handle on them, don't you?"

"She's scary when she's mad," Chuuya replied as he crossed his arms. "You learn to keep her happy."

"I wouldn't get mad if the two of you could just work together without going at each other's throat," Sayuri shot back as she crossed her arms. "It can't be that hard to get along?"

"Getting along with this little twerp?!" Dazai grumbled, glaring at Chuuya.

"This mackerel is insufferable!" Chuuya scoffed as he returned Dazai's glare.

"I'd handcuff you both together, but I know I know Osa would just get out of it in a heartbeat," Sayuri spoke with a sigh.

"Damn right, I would."

"Alright, now what do you guys want? Why are you here arguing?" Sayuri questioned, moving to sit on the couch.

"Well, I was coming to see if you were home yet," Chuuya answered, plopping down on the recliner. "Don't know why he's here though."

"I just came to raid the fridge and watch a movie. I already knew she was home," Dazai replied, going into the kitchen to complete his mission.

"You texted him, but not me? The favoritism is unreal," Chuuya teased.

"I didn't tell him anything. I'm pretty sure he put a tracker in me," Sayuri replied as she gave a light laugh. "We can definitely watch a movie though. You wanna join us?" She looked over at Zoe and Saku with a smile.