He got me off on the ground and took of the ballgag, I was on my knees and he was standing in front of me, with his hard manhood in front of me, I turned a deeper shade of red.

And that's when his foot went on my dick, pressing it against the ground, I mewled as it was so sensitive that I can't help but whine and beg him to stop.

"Vegas.. Stop... Please.. "

"Make me princess... I don't do anything for free... "

"Whahhttt.. Doo you want me to do.. "

"It's in front of you darling... Do a pretty job and I will.. "

It took me a few seconds to contemplate what he was saying, and his dick was too hard not to notice, his foot was pressing it even more, and now I had no option left.

I licked the tip and took it on, bobbing my head up and down and then trying my best to please him. He grabbed my hair and started fucking my mouth, I was choking as his dick was touching the end of my buccal cavity.

"You little slut... Does anybody know how such an innocent face can take this dick so well... "

"Mmhh.. "

He spilled it all over my face and then got me on the stool, turned, my stomach was over it and I was bent in front of him, my ass to the display.

He took the lube for the very first time, and fingered me, as he trying to search something, when he hit somewhere in particular, I couldn't hold back and moaned.

"I won.. Obviously you can't keep yourself quiet when it's me.. "

And he hit at the place, touching it, poking it and abusing in any possible way, that I came all over the ground.
I was trying to catch my breath when I feel it is just the beginning.

He kept his tip at my entrance and went in, I literally screamed, and then gasped for air, I was struggling to breath.

And he thrusted slow, slower and just edging me.

"If you wanna fuck then do it properly dammit. " I said, I don't know why, maybe the teasing was too much.

"You are gonna regret it though... But I liked that you wanna get fucked princess.. "

And then he went in fully, I didn't know it was only half until he went deeper. And thrusted like stabbing me, he was sure right, I was regretting it.

He knew where my weak spot was and using it as he was hitting at the place everytime and I didn't realise I came again.

My body was twitching but he was sturdy till the end. For hours it went like this.

He carried me up and fucked me in air, and then on my fours, he fucked me while grabbing my hair and slapping my ass.

I was on the ground and he was thrusting when I came for the nth time, I lost the count, he was a sex maniac for sure.

"Vvvegaggas.. I can't doo this annymooeee. Stopp.. Please... I ahhh.. "

"I just wanna hear moans from your mouth... Nothing else.. "

"Hnnngghhh... "

He got me up and tied me to the chains again and kept fucking, my cum was clear now and my eyes we're teary, my whole state was a wreck, but somewhere, I was not hating it.

It made me feel life, like I was alive, I was also having something, don't know what.

He then came inside me and pulled out, my feet were loosing the balance, the chains were helping me to stand straight, forcibly.

"I love the mess I made you... And sure I will do it everyday until you die.. "

"Hahhh... "

"You can only die from sex... I promise I won't do anything else though... "

He claimed my lips as he choked me, sucking my life out of my lungs as bit me lower lip, when I couldn't do it anymore he finally pulled his tongue back, and I gasped for air.

While he sucked my nipples again, while pinching the other and his right hand pumping my dick.

I semi cried and whined as my body couldn't take it anymore. I was out of my mind and my senses weren't same, I was struggling to keep it together.

That's when he went down and gave me a blowjob, my eyes flew back and my mouth was open since he was finger fucking me. How come he has so much potential even after fucking for hours.

His another round began when I was barely making it, I don't even know what happened later, my eyes we're opening in between when he hit harder or I came again.

Note: I am thinking what you guys think of me? Like after this chapter... I am curious 🙈🙈😂