Chapter Fifteen: Home Is Where Your Heart Is

Start from the beginning

"Wake up sleepy head. The sun is almost rising." He said while shaking me with his cute hands.

I open my left eye to see the clock on my table and it's 5:30am. Our flight is 7:00am so I still have 2 and a half hours to get ready. I pushed myself up even though I'm still sleepy. I took a quick shower and went downstairs with my luggage in my hand and saw Allison making breakfast in the kitchen. I suddenly remember what Jinro and I talked about last night but I shrugged it off when she saw me standing in the kitchen table.

"Hey sleepy head,good morning." She greeted me and I smiled at her and do the same.

"That's smells good, Allison!" Jinro flew past me and levitate towards Allison who's now putting a plate on the table.

"Breakfast is ready. We have to eat before we board to the plane. Btw, I made your favorite hot choco along with bacon and egg sandwich." She smiled at me and offered me to take a sit.

"Hm-mm! Don't mind of I do." Jinro said before pulling himself a bacon trip. I laughed at how adorable he is and at the same time, grateful for Allison's kind gesture.

We arrived at the airport 15 minutes early. I wore my signature disguise so that no one will recognize me and Allison wore a mask to cover her face as well. I'm still on top trend since I just finished my modeling project days ago before announcing my vacation on public the other day so I still got the 'HOTS' for paparazzi's. Some of my fans gets emotional with me having to lay low for a while but I'm sure they'll understand. 9 years in the industry with no proper vacay is one hell of a work. I know I deserved this vacation. My bandmates as well.

"So, where do you wanna stay?" Allison asked me.

"I'm thinking of staying at my parents but I'm not sure if we can fit in my room." I said.

"Oh, haha! You can't be serious about me staying at the same house as you. You need some time alone with your family,Ysa. You can't always involve your manager in this." She laughed and I pouted.

"What manager? I don't think you saw me as 'work' after all this years,Alli. You're basically my second mom,Sorry auntie. Nyahaha." I answered with a thought that If auntie hears it she will be furious with me referring to Allison as my second mom and not her.

"Try telling that to her." Allison laughed with me.

"But seriously why can't you come live with me. We're in the same house for 9 years, that doesn't make any sense at all." I said to her.

"Things are different now,Ysa. I love you for referring me as your second mom, but you have a family to reside now. I will always be with you but not most of the time." She said. Then I remembered what I thought last night. Suddenly it hits me. Now that I'm on vacation she will definitely end up with another work other than me. So that's what's bother's her. How come I didn't think of it last night.

"Y-you mean to say-- d-dont tell me you--" she nodded at me as if she knew what I was about to ask. I cupped my lips with a surprise face. I know I had it figured out, I know this is going to happen, I mean I'm happy for her but it somehow makes me lonely.

"Ysa,look at me." She said while cupping my face to look at her. I'm still overcome with emotions and Im not paying attention to what she's saying.

"Hey, listen to me. Im not going anywhere,okay? I'm not leaving you if that's what you're thinking. And don't blame yourself for having this vacation. Things just don't went well the way you wanted it to be,dear. In order to gain something,you have to sacrifice one thing. You can't have both." Allison said with somber eyes.