LEVEL 80 - "Ultimate Moves"

En başından başla

"That's actually pretty cool..."

"Excuse me!" Iida's hand shoots ups, "What is there vantage of having ultimate moves for our provisional exam? May we know your reasoning?"

"That's two questions. Calm down." Aizawa frowns. "The job of a hero is to save people from all sorts of dangers. Crime, accidents, and natural or man-made disasters. Of course, the licensing exam analyzes how well you're able to deal with such things. It won't just be fighting. Your ability to gather information and make quick decision's will be judged. In addition to how well you communicate, cooperate, and lead others. Every year a new test is used to evaluate these qualities."

"One thing is especially important. If you want to be a pro hero, you must be able to prevail in battle. If you're prepared, you don't have to worry. And those of you with an ultimate move will have stronger results." Midnight holds up a hand casually, nodding along to herself as she speaks.

"Your circumstances should not dictate the results of your future battles. Learn to be consistent and you will be a great asset on the front lines." Cementoss smiles (?) before walking further into the gym.

"Your ultimate move doesn't necessarily have to be an attack. Take Iida's Recipro Burst, for example. This sort of temporary boost in speed is valuable enough that it falls into the category of excellence we're looking for." Ectoplasm refers to the sports festival where Iida unknowingly used an ultimate move.

"You mean I've been using an ultimate move all along..?!" Iida trembles.

"So," Y/n interrupts, "it's our secret weapon. Like a finishing move in a combat game. Or maybe an instant-win cheat code?"

Y/n's gets lost in her thoughts for a moment before shaking her head, shoving away her thoughts and accidental mumbling.

"There's a smart girl!" Midnight winks, "For example, how Kamui Woods is able to use his Lacquered Chain Prison to capture opportunities bents in an instant. That's exactly what we want to see!"

Y/n frowns a bit, But that can't guarantee an 100% win. If he had been there alone, Touy— Dabi would've just burned the wood away and then probably burned Kamui. The attack is worthless against any fire quirk user.

"The training camp was interrupted. But the practice to did get in to develop your quirks was part of the process needed to create these defining abilities. Now that you're caught up—" Large pillars enrage from the ground, "—You'll be working hard to develop powerful moves of your own for the next ten days or so. This is how you will spend the remainder of your summer vacation. Prepare for intensive training."

"In addition, you should be thinking how you can improve your costumes, especially now that you have a better understanding of your quirks." Midnight then sends a glance to Aizawa as he nods shortly.

"I expect each of you to go Plus Ultra. Do you have it in you?" Aizawa glares at the class challengingly.

"Yes, sir!"

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

A deep frown rests on Y/n's face, staring down at her hands, trying to come up with something she could use as an ultimate move.

She had already paused time for long enough that there were glitches all over her body, but she just didn't know what else she could do with them.

"How about you try shifting your attacks to your arms or legs, then delivering a punch of kick to the ground." One of Ectoplasm's clone recommends.

"Hm.." She hums, focusing on her legs and the glitches, trying to push them to store in that one specific part of her body.

She opens her eyes, noticing the glitches over her legs and not the rest of her body.

"Huh." She blinks, bringing her leg up before slamming it down, shattering the floor completely.

"Now, you could try doing that for both your arms and legs, creating multiple kicks and punches that count as one attack." Ectoplasm reccomends as Y/n's eyes light up at the idea.

"Like a finishing combo move in a video game..!"

"Uh.. sure."

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !