Give your story part a title

As I slowly started to wake up I noticed Kat and two strangers sitting in the small white room that smelt of medical supplies. The stranger sitting next to kat caught my eye and I knew straight away he was river a boy I had a few classes with ,but I wondered what he was doing here .i think they noticed I was waking up because kat started screaming about how I should just keep my mouth shut and about what they had done to my "pretty face ". But I was still confused as to what river and the stranger was doing here , Kat clearly saw the look of confusion on my face as I look at the both of them. Kat got all nervous and ridged as she quickly glanced at river and if I know my bestfriend which I do , I could tell that there was something going on between them so I did the only thing a bestfriend would do .... I started to throw questions at them both.

After about 4 minutes Kat explained that river was her boyfriend and they had been together for almost 8 months, I was fuming. How could my bestfriend leave out such an important detail like that but all in all I was happy for her I guess. The stranger coughed and that brought my attention back to him. He stood up slowly walked towards the bed I was resting on and slowly took my hand in his and introduced himself as mason he told me that he was the one who found me in the hall and that a boy had asked him to get me here safe .

After that the nurse and doctors came to see me and said I could go whenever I was ready and believe me that was right now ! I noticed it was really dark outside and asked what the time was " 3:28 am " replied mason. I was scared to go back to school the next day because my body was covered in bruises and cuts and I didn't want to add anymore of them .