Farmer: You remember our deal damn wolf. You protect them and I feed you. You try to hurt them and I shoot you in the head like the dog you are. Got it?

He gave me the meat, I started eating and heard the farmer mumble something about the Ram.

Farmer:*mumbles* Useless pathetic breading Ram. Well he was better off for food than breading that's for sure.

Wait....

I looked down on the cooked meat and replayed what the farmer said....

Oh.

Oh!

Oh..... That's kinda fucking messed up if you think about it for too long....

I look at the meat again and shrugged.

He may or may have not died a virgin but he will be my meal for the day.

Timeskip

An hour later I was on my back sleeping under a tree. I was having a .... pleasant dream. That was until one of the sheep girls came by.

???: hmm♡ he looks so peacful. *eyes (y/n)'s crotch* and he must be having a nice dream as well~

*eyes (y/n)'s crotch* and he must be having a nice dream as well~

I was suddenly awoken by her smell. Her scent was really intense and I had the little willpower I had to just not rape her.

(Y/n): huh....wha....*sees sheep girl and fidgets a bit* O-oh hey Riba.

Riba: Are you happy to see me~

I didn't know what she ment until I looked down and covered myself. She sat next to me and leaned against me.

Riba: Are you sure you don't want to be with us. I guarantee you'll feel better~

(Y/n): Yeah... I don't think that's a good idea....

Riba: Come on, fuck me already! I know you can smell us! *pushes her breast on his arm* Don't you wanna have a taste of what you're missing out?~

(Y/n): Stay calm, don't pounce and fuck her. Stay calm, don't pounce and fuck her. Stay calm, don't pounce and fuck her. Stay calm, don't pounce and fuck her. Stay calm, don't pounce and fuck her. Stay calm, don't pounce and fuck her. Stay calm, don't pounce and fuck her. Stay calm, don't pounce and fuck her. Stay calm, don't pounce and fuck her. Stay calm, don't pounce and fuck her. Stay calm, don't pounce and fuck her. Stay calm, don't pounce and fuck her. Are you sure that's a good Idea? For you it may be a sucidal request you want from me. Besides, I don't want to get shot and skinned, and you being next to me is already dangerous enough.

Riba: Come on. You look like you're in pain. We can help you. *tries to reach in for (y/n)'s 'log'*

(Y/n): .... I......

I was losing my mind. She's far enough away from everyone. My body is telling me to just rape her and get it over with as I leaned closer too her...That was until we heard a bell, signifying that the day is almost done. Riba looked annoyed and just sighed and walked away. Though she did sway her ass side to side, and saw her pussy soaking wet....

I tried my best not to look or get excited. But that image is already burned into my head.

-Timeskip to night-

I can't take it. Even if they're in the barn, their scent lingers.

My mind is going insane and it's all becasue of they way they smell when thier in heat.

Maybe I should just get away from them. Yeah, clear my mind, find a cold stream and sit in their for a few hours....

With out me even realizing, I'm at the barn where they sleep.