Female Manta Ray X Male Reader

Requested by : @—Furry-Buddy—
It was a long day for you, a marine biologist working on the Color Project's aquatic division; longer than usual that is. The reason for this was a particularly unusual slowdown of tasks. Most people would just entertain themselves with their portable devices; but, as luck would have it, yours was dead that day and there was no outlet in sight. What's worse is that all your coworkers were in different parts of the complex, leaving you with no entertainment at all. You decided to watch the manta rays
go about their business, leaning over the edge of the pool.
These manta rays were a product of your own work and dedication, and their survival is thanks to you. You sigh to yourself, acknowledging that these simple creatures probably don't even understand what you do for them. You drop a few pieces of food for them, and they swarm around leaving nothing behind. Sometimes, even these harmless creatures seem dangerous. You think about what your coworkers are doing with the sharks. Last you heard, they started working on creating a more advanced shark. A "tiger shark" is what they are calling it.
Lost in your daydreams, you are caught off guard by something smooth and wet against your back. You turn around in surprise to find a female manta ray with humanoid features standing behind you, smiling.

 You turn around in surprise to find a female manta ray with humanoid features standing behind you, smiling

     You find that your face feels hot, and you find yourself unable to speak. The manta ray wraps her arms around you, pulling you into a hug. Your face grows hotter as the manta ray nuzzles your cheek, making purring noises as she does so. She stops, sensing your discomfort, and tilts her head in confusion. Suddenly she pulls you into a kiss, and you find yourself relaxing, leaving into the kiss even. She soon ends the kiss, and retreats back into the water. Suddenly, one of your coworkers walk into the room, coming to check on you. Seeing you standing there, they ask you if your okay. Snapping out of it, you turn your head and smile.
    After that day, you always find yourself with the manta ray, just hanging out with her.