Female Snow Leopard X Male Reader

Requested by: thewackyguy

     As quietly as possible, the snow leopard sneaks up on the unsuspecting human, careful not to give away her presence. However, all it takes is the swish of her tail for the human to turn around, ready to defend itself. 

     I'm separated from my thoughts by a swooshing noise, and, instinctively, I spin to face the origin of the noise. A female snow leopard is revealed to have made the noise, and noticing I caught her, freezes as a blush appears on her face. Confused as to why the leopard froze, I lower my defense a bit and glance a curious eye at her behavior. She starts to turn and run, but I yell for her to wait. "It's okay. If you're not here to attack me, I wouldn't mind if you stayed." I tell the leopard with a smile. Seeming to understand, she sits down next to me and stares off. I join her, and notice something warm and fluffy wrap around my back. I look behind me to see the leopards tail wrapped around us. I smile, and she lays her head on my shoulder.

     I begin to scratch her behind the ear, and she begins to emit a purring noise. Suddenly, she grabs my hand and pulls me into a kiss. Caught off guard I tense up, but I soon relax and enjoy it. Our mouths separate, leaving a strand of saliva hanging between our tongues. I then pull the leopard back in, and we kiss passionately.  After a bit I pull away, and she lets go of my arm. She playfully nuzzles my cheek, and I pull her into a hug.