Chapter Fourteen: Missing you

Start from the beginning

I arrived to school on time when the bell starts ringing. I heard whispers when I entered the corridor. I know some of the students acted like I'm one of them and some of them still can't accept that I go to their school.

"Yow dude!" My mood lighten when I heard Nino called me from the entrance.

"Good morning,Nino." I replied with a smile.

"So I heard Marinette goes with Ysa to see her off. " I stopped walking when I heard her name. Suddenly my mood changes and I feel like I don't like to go to school anymore.

"Don't worry dude. I'm sure we'll see each other again. " Nino comforted. He must have seen my gloomy face.

I nodded and we both went up stairs to our respective classroom. I didn't even greet Ms.Bustier and just went to my seat and sat down even after she called for attendance I wasn't paying any attention. And the boring day of my day began.

     *****************************

                MARINETTE'S POV

"Have you noticed Adrien's change of moods this past few days?" Alya whispered beside me. I noticed it too. Since Ysa went back to London Adrien become a gloomy person. I wonder why? Is something wrong with him and his father?

"Maybe he and his father are in bad terms again?" I answered.

"Hmm? Maybe and maybe not."

"Huh? What are you saying?" I curiously asked but she just said nevermind.

I thought I'll just ignored it and gave my attention to our teacher when my eyes landed on the bracelet that Ysa gave me the day we depart ways. I put a hand on it and caress it on a gentle way. How I wish she was here. We just got back together and now she's gone again. There's so many things that I wanted to do together with her. I wanna express how much I love her in my own special way.

"Hey!you're idling." I was pulled back from my thoughts by Alya.

"H-huh? W-what is it?" I shot back.

"You're not listening to me. Im asking you about Adrien's birthday." She said.

"Birthday? What about Adrien's birthd-- NO WAY! HOW CAN I FORGET!? ITS ADRIEN'S BIRTHDAY!" I whisper-yell when It hit me. She shush me while looking out if someone heard us just now. Oh yeah, were still in the middle of the class and I'm glad our teacher didn't hear us.

"Quiet down Marinette. Adrien and Nino are just infront of us, you don't want your plan going to waste did ya?" She said and I nodded. Oh my god! I was so busy missing my sister and I didn't even remember my crush's birthday!

"What am I going to do Alya?! Adrien's birthday is in two days and I don't even know what to give him!" I hysterically asked her.

"Calm down,girl. We still have two days to think it through." She answered. She's right. No need to panic Marinette. I took a deep breath and relax my mind.

Few minutes and we're done with our classes. Alya and I both head to the cafeteria to meet up with Adrien and Nino when I bumped into the ultimate liar, Lila.

"Sorry Marinette. My eyes are acting up again." She smiled apologetically.

The other day she said she had a terrible problem hearing, and now her eyes are acting up?! This liar got some nerves making stories just to gain everybody's sympathy.

"No arguing. Nino and Adrien are watching." Alya whispered on my ear. I looked at Adrien's table and saw them looking at our direction. I just fake a smile and said