⭐ ||Rules & Eligibility|| ⭐

Welcome once more!

In order for your story to be eligible it first and foremost must be completed and be marked completed and have a minimum word count of 40,000 words for full length novels and MUST be 15,000---40,000 words for novellas. PLEASE submit full length novels (stories 40K words and over) in their respective genre categories: fantasy, paranormal, new adult etc and ALL novella entries (15K--40K) ONLY under the Novella category.

DO NOT submit novellas to genre categories.

Secondly if your story has been the recipient of a Wattys award it is NOT eligible for submission. Novellas that were written for the Open Novella Contest are NOT eligible IF they were a winner in the contest but are eligible otherwise.

All stories must adhere to Wattpad's content guidelines and be rated appropriately.

Readers are allowed ONE submission per genre category. Any reader that submits more than one story per genre category will be disqualified. But you are allowed to submit to more than one genre category. For example you cannot submit two fantasy stories but you can submit a story to say fantasy and another to romance.

At this time TheNanoWatt does not have a definitive time frame for the "age" of submissions but will not accept anything published on Wattpad before 2019. Therefore stories that were published 2019 and onwards are welcomed to be submitted. LGBT-themed stories are also welcomed.

The following list of tasks are OPTIONAL but would be highly appreciated:

1) Follow @TheNanoWatt

2) Vote on the chapters of this book and add this book to your library, public reading list and give a shout out on your message board.

3) Tag those who you feel would be interested.

4) Tag your book #nanowatt2023, #thenanowatt

*Please note that The Nano Watt does not claim any rights to your book neither does it claim any exclusivity when entering this contest. Your book is your sole property.

*The Nano Watt Team reserves the right to move entries to a different genre than the one submitted in by the contestant where it deems the originally selected genre insufficient for that particular entry.