One

Marcia entered the rented house and she gasped Shem she saw who was waking down the stairs. The new teacher. It must he some kind of misunderstanding. Is she at the wrong house? No that cant be the case, the key went in to this house.
"Uhm what are you doing here?", Marcia asked looking at her teacher. "Well I rented this house, what are YOU doing here?" Anetra asked back. Okay, something is up.
"Well I also rented this house.", Marcia said.

After about 45 minutes of trying to call the owner but no answer they realize this was a scam. The owner rented to both of them at the same time and then abandoned the house. How fun!

"Well I have nowhere else to go." Marcia said as she looked up at her teacher. "Me neither.", they were both slightly irritated. Marcia was so ready for a school year of just being alone focusing on studying but was she gonna have to live with her teacher now? "I guess we are going to have to live together then...", Anetra couldn't quite believe she just said that and Marcia just stared at her.

She thought, what was worst? Living with your teacher or in the school basement? She decided maybe living with her teacher was the slightly better option. "Fine."

"You can take the bed and I'll sleep on the couch alright?" Anetra said starting to lay out blankets on the couch. Marcia just nodded. She walked into the bedroom "I cant believe im fucking doing this." She thought for herslef. 
———
"Good morning." Anetra was already seated at the table in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffe. Marcia decided to just not have break fest and go do her makeup. Without responding to her teacher she went to the bathroom.

She sighed. Why did this have to happen. And why to her. What were the school going to say. She didnt even want to think about the bullies. "Hey, I know this isnt what either if us expected ir wanted but we can at least make the best out of the situation." Anetra stood in the door opening leaning on the wall. Marcia had never noticed how young she was. She's definitely not a day over 25. "Okay I guess." Marcia shrugged her shoulders slightly. Something inside of her was feeling bad an guilty for being rude. At the same time this was definitely not what she wanted. Maybe she should just listen to Anetra...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for short chapter. Longer are to come:)