The position they were in was so nice even tho they were still on the ground , because they could feel each other's d*ck grow hard .. slowly but surely. Izuku; *lip bite* " u not going to take it kacchan.." , the ash blond shook his head from left to right as to rub his lips on deku's nipple "ahn-" his lips we're soft, so soft. he placed a kiss on it and then moved on to the other one , slowly he took his tongue out touching whit his tip deku's nipple. "ow wow " the greenette whispers. The blond then took it in whit out warning , he sucked and flicked it whit his tongue , the warm feeling overtook deku , and he got very needy down there , everything bakugo did he started to imagine happening to his d*ck.

Bakugo bit deku's nipple . izuku; " ngh- you-ahh kacchan! " bakugo carresed all of deku's back while sucking his nipple's wish caused deku to grind more on him he slowly really lost control of himself but it all just felt so good so he kept doing it faster , harder. "So good " he panted.

katsuki ; *chuckle's* "oi deku slow down"

izuku ; *pant* kacchan?"

katsuki; "hmm" he hummed while he lifted his hips to increase friction.

izuku; "im about to do something. Im gonna use u, do i have consent" while still grinding .

katsuki ; "use me ?" bakugo was very hesitant because that is very vague said. But he looked at his lover , how much he was enjoying himself ' the nerd gave me his first time ... im devoted to him . ' katsuki; " im not a bottom... but i am yours" he smirked "all yours" .

whitout a second to waste deku unbottened his pants and bakugo did the same and went to lay on his kingsize bed and threw his pants across the room, next his shirt , he layed his arm under his head waiting for his partner.

Deku was now also still shirtless but also in his boxer .He closed the curtains and light the two lamps on the night stands. He slowly stripped down his boxer too while bakugo watches closely in awe 'fuck' the blond thought to himself . He then approached the bed and placed himself on bakugo, naked.

Bakugo felt excitement jolt up. His whole body felt like there was a hot aura . like they were surrounded by fire , like it was 30 degrees but impossible .. it was rainning outside and we could hear the rain from the window . everything outside was to hear but no one .. could hear them.

izuku dipped down to kiss his boyfriend passionately . They really couldnt keep their hands to themselves they touched each other , everywhere. Bakugo moaned into the kiss and grabbed deku's ass . They were in a sort of trance, it felt like a lucid dream .

izuku ; " i cant contain myself any-ANYMORE" he went and placed himself above bakugo's face . Each leg on one side and his member right infront of bakugo's mouth the tip was pressing against his lips " ahn kacchan" huffed.

bakugo looked at it hes gaze shifted slowly to deku's face untill their eyes met. deku was waiting for his lovers reaction and he .... he took it.

izuku ; "ngh!"

he sucked deku tip over and over and rubbed his lips all over the lenght he could reach while still caressing deku's ass cheecks. He then did a circle motion whit his tongue, he blowed on the tip , applied pressure on the top whit his tongue. izuku: *moan* " i love this dont stop!"

one of bakugo's hands went to reach deku's balls from the back , and he squeezed it while sucking on his tip again , each head bop he went a bit deeper in.

deku exclaimed " yee-es!" while bucking his hips forward. bakugo continued but on a faster pace. The texture of the inside of bakugo's mouth , the warmth the wetness and then the immaculate technique of the tongue that explores every inch of deku's memeber. Bakugo had yet not gagged because that's how far he could reached. But deku craved more , so much more.

he thrust into bakugo's mouth wish caused him to finally gag.

katsuki ; 'well this is my first time giving head but it seems that im doing a good job... but i better not choke on that greenette'

deku thrusts repeaditly , his dick is throbbing whit precum , and bakugo perfectly matches the pace . Izuku goes faster and harder and his partner cant help but gag evey now and then. But that didnt bother deku one bit the gags made him act up even more.

izuku; *pant* "dont throw up on me katsuki , im almost done i -promis-ANH" he positions his hands behind him to lean on them and proceeds to ram into bakugo's mouth " OH MY - OH MY- YES NGH-" ' i should do this more often' " im gonna cum- IM GONNA CUM"

tears formed in bakugo's eyes because of the gagging ' that little fuck , who does he think he is ? ill show him who i am' he thrusts deeper on deku's d*ick harder and faster he slowly got up to the point where he was basicly carrying deku. And put him against the wall . So deku's legs we're over his shoulders his d*ck was in bakugo's mouth still and his back was now against the wall.

bakugo put all his might in finishing his boyfriend off

izuku ; " AH-AH-AH KACCHAN-AH!" he bopped his head even faster

izuku; "im cumming , AAAAAHHHHHHNNNNNGGGG"

whit that his fluides got all in bakugo's mouth and he swallowed it all in one. izuku; *pant*

he said in a low whisper "oh babe-"

deku almost collasped but bakugo carried him bridal-style and layed him on the bed. Izuku ; *chukles* he had the biggest smile plastered on his face but the blond wasnt as satisfied.

"no nerd, we aren't done" bakugo entered his fingers in deku's mouth for him to lick . the greenette just went whit it , he was a bit startled, but yeah he just went along.

one finger- no two fingers in deku's ashole as he thrusts in and out and does a scissoring motion in his ass. katsuki : "get ready for me deku"
Hé positions himself and finally gets in whit a groan.

But-

KNOCK

Out of panick They stopper what they were doing but stayed quit.
Mitsuki; BRAT  !!! THÉRE IS A FRUSTRATED TAXI DRIVER OUTSIDE MY PROPRETY !!

Katsuki : "fucking fuck"
Deku's jaw was on the ground. And katsuki closed it for him "tch , why are you blank get fucking dressed nerd"

Izuku ; *whine* "kacchan please dont make me face your mom just after this"
He hid his face behind his face in shame

Katsuki; "deku my room is soundproof She doesnt know what we were doing "
Izuku ; "but I know!!"
Katsuki: "nerd she is not going to leave until we open get dressed"
Izuku ; "y- you sure? I mean w-we could atleast try.."

Bakugo scoaled at his bf tapping on his wrist with no watch to indicate he was losing patiënt... zo was mitsuki.

*banging*. Mitsuki ; " I know you guys are in there!! Katsuki brat ill break this door of I have to morron!!"

To be continued...