chapter thirty!

sorry for the long wait... again.

izuku: wait what-

bakugo took deku's hand and dragged him upstairs .

mitsuki; "well im back whit the mone- ow dear. did they leave whitout saying their goodbyes? *mumbels* yet ive always thought this ignorant boy the manners of saying hello and goodbye for fucks sake."

meannwhile

izuku; "k-kacchan your mom , the taxi I-" katsuki ; "u started , handsome. "

izuku ; " i thought-" he got pushed into bakugo's room and he locked the door katsuki ; " here there will be no one complainning about any noises my room is soundproof" *smirks* " wanna test it out?"

izuku ; *gulp* katsuki; *smiles* izuku ; " ur mom is home- can we really- kacchan stop looking at me whit those eyes ,why are u looking at me like that?" *croocked smile*

katsuki ; "because i want you? just a thought tho , might be wrong" he flashed hes fangs at deku and he responded by rolling his eyes playully

bakugo approached slowly and then launched at izuku's neck planting kisses all over it , it caused deku to giggle. "kacchaaaaaaann" . He went from his neck to his face planting kisses all over , but deku lost balance at some point , bakugo tried to help him but just ended up falling whit him. katsuki ; *chuckle's* "ouch " izuku *laugh's * "sorry , you were just being too cute you stole my heart and my balance"

katsuki; "tch , cute my ass ... ight nerd lets go back downstairs."

hearing that deku's excitement kinda sunk , didnt this man drag him all the way to his room to fuck or was he trippin?

izuku;" ... what happenned? did i say something wrong?" katsuki; "haah?" why would u think that" they were still laying on the ground and there was a moment of silence.. of thinking.

izuku: " well... u said u want me didnt you .. what- i mean-" katsuki; " don't tell me you're over thinking again , greeny? I just assumed you werent in the mood and dropped the case , im not gonna force myself on u . We dont have to be those human beast that fuck every two hours just to feel apriciated from their partner . We're civilized! "

he said while closing his eyes and holding his chin high , it was probably an attempt to make deku laugh but it didnt, so bakugo just put his scoal back on " embarassing. Well ironic , so called civilized people but were lying on my bedroom floor , even tho its clean its still a floor so like i said we should get up an go dow- nerd? oi?"

but deku was sunked in deep into thoughts "no- I- I was in the mood. I am in the mood im just nervous." katsuki ; "you-" deku got up and placed himself on top of his bakugo.

izuku ; " after losing my virginity to you after we did what we did . The hardest part is over. " he looked deep into these crimson eyes he loved so much and continued " that experience made me realize that we cant control anyhting in the deed . That's what makes me so nervous , but .. i want to lose control whit you. It feels so good"

bakugo could feel his excitement rising QUICKLY ! katsuki ; " u wanna lose control zuku? u sure? ...

"round 2?"

deku lowered himself to bakugo's ear and whisper's " let's be uncivilized"

he did a circle motion whit his rear onto bakugo's while opening his shirt. The moment the second button opend bakugo could no longer wait , he rippes his shirt open. katsuki ; " what a sight" deku's abs were toned and traced and all his scars just made him even more attractive . it told his story , its a part of him. deku lowered his chest for bakugo to reach , his nipples touched his lips and that friction only , already made deku feel some type of way .