Chapter 52 Violently Beating Zhu Yan!

"Little bastard, you go too far in bullying me!" After a while, Zhu Yan said with difficulty, "How much more do you want?"

"Only 3,000 taels. I'm sure to have it done neatly under your order!" Qu Qingning bent over and rubbed his hands. His eyes shined. This let Zhu Yan think of the hungry wolf with green eyes.

"3,000 taels! Plus the 1,000 taels I gave you before, you ask for 4,000 taels." Zhu Yan blushed and turned pale, "Little bastard, do you really think I dare not fight desperately?" If the thing is exposed, you will be put in jail!"

"Madam, I have been tired of the low threat for a long time." Qu Qingning dug his ears and looked fearless, "I'm barefoot and I can escape at the worst. But you are different from me. Your foundation is in the Dasu Town. 3,000 taels are cheap enough. What do you think?

"... You!"

Zhu Yan felt angry. The little beast had deliberately made a thorough inquiry into her details for a long time. No wonder he spoke toughly.

"Good kid."

Zhu Yan gritted her teeth and took out three bank notes from her arms, "How dare you! I'd like to see how you will spend these 3,000 taels."

Su Huanli was behind the Buddha statue. He helplessly watched Zhu Yan hand over 3,000 taels to Qu Qingning. His eyes would pop out in anger.

It was money of the Su Family!

Zhu Yan, the bitch, had taken so much money out of the Su Family by herself!

Su Huanli struggled desperately to rush out. Suddenly a stone hit him from behind, and fortunately, it broke the rope. He felt overjoyed and shook the rope and then rushed out with a roar!

"Zhu Yan! How dare you lie to me?!"

The roar d directly confused Zhu Yan. She even thought she was having a nightmare seeing Su Huanli suddenly appear. How could the Master be here?

"Old woman, you are actually hurting me!"

Suddenly exposed, Qu Qingning was surprised and annoyed, and uttered a terrible roar of alarm. He fled away in a hurry, but he didn't leave the 3,000 taels in his hands.

Zhu Yan watched Qu Qingning disappear in a twinkling of an eye and leave her alone to face the furious Su Huanli. She immediately was dumbstruck.

Why were things going in this way?

How did the Master catch up here? He had distrusted her long ago and followed her all the way. Was that true?

"Slap!"

Without time for Zhu Yan to think about it, she saw a palm enlarging constantly in front of her eyes, and her left cheek felt a sharp pain in the next instant, "Ah!"

With a painful shout, Zhu Yan was slapped onto the ground, and her left cheek swelled up at a speed visible to the naked eye. In this palm, Su Huan Li didn't show any mercy.

Su Huanli never got furious after years of marriage with Zhu Yan. Even though he knew that Zhu Yan appeared united outwardly but divided at heart with him. He didn't realize that his nominal wife had done evil deeds in secret.

Zhu Yan even hurt her daughter personally!

"Bitch, even a vicious tiger will not eat its cubs. You want to marry Su Li to a beggar. What is your motive?"

Pulling Zhu Yan's hair, Su Huanli violently beat her until her face was black and blue. She screamed and begged for mercy, "Master, don't beat me! I know I'm wrong! It hurts so much. Don't beat me! Ah!"