new year, new life

Aoi  P.O.V

Oh god damn, as I woke up my head hurt so much and I don't remember anything, I just stood up, opened the door and went into the kitchen and Tanjiro and Zenitsu were already awake, they just stared at me.

,,good morning" I mumbled.

,,ah Aoi, you're awake! Do you remember anything?" Zenitsu hesitated.

,,no" I mumbled and went back into the room where I woke up.

I lied down in the bed without realising which bed it was and as I realised, I started screaming.

Tanjiro  P.O.V

,,ah I think she realised" I said.

,,definitely" Zenitsu smirked.

,,oh right, let's do it again, in one week is new year anyway" I said.

,,good idea!" Zenitsu nodded.

In the next moment Aoi came out of Inosuke room, hard blushing and went into the bathroom.

,,ah I see! You finally realised!" I teased her.

,,shut up! I don't wanna talk about that!" She said.

,,don't be embarrassed! We all saw you!" Zenitsu said.

,,what?!" She screamed.

,,yeah we did" Zenitsu teased her.

,,don't let this anyone know!" She said.

Aoi  P.O.V

I stood in the bathroom infront of the mirror and looked at my neck, there were so many bite marks of Inosuke and I slept with Inosuke in his bed. And the others saw me, that's so fucking embarrassing, it's like I'm dying because of shame. I hope they didn't made photos of me and Inosuke while we made out...

,,oh right, Aoi! Yuichiro took a few photos of you two!" Zenitsu said.

,,what?!" I screamed.

,,yeah we said it's a bad idea but he took photos" Tanjiro said.

,,fucking serious?!" I screamed.

,,so are you and Inosuke dating now?" Zenitsu asked.

,,...n-no..." I hesitated.

-

Timeskip one week: new year

Inosuke  P.O.V

A week ago me and Aoi made out while we where drunk and we still didn't talked about that, me, Zenitsu, Tanjiro, Aoi, Kanao, Muichiro and Yuichiro were at a huge festival on a high building to celebrate new year and I planned something with Tanjiro.

,,so don't be afraid it's just one hour left until it's new year and then you can ask!" He smiled.

So the plan is to ask Aoi to be my girlfriend at new year and I hope she will say yes, today she didn't even drank one drop of alcohol and I didn't drank any drop of alcohol too. It was just one hour left and I was super nervous.

,,what if she says no?" I asked nervously.

,,no she won't, remember! You're the reason why she's smiling!" Tanjiro smiled.

,,you're right" I sighed.

,,so don't be afraid!" He smiled.

Aoi  P.O.V

It's 10 minutes until I can ask, I made a plan, I want to ask Inosuke to be my boyfriend when it's new year and I hope he will say yes, Kanao just wished me luck, we were at a high building with a good look at the sky. I just stood on the balcony alone, the others were at the party in the building, probably forgot the fireworks. I also wore my red scarf again.

,,why are you so alone here?" Someone stood behind me.

,,hmm? Oh Inosuke, it's you, I just was thinking about something" I was relieved.

,,oh good to know because I wanted to ask you something!" He said.

,,what do you mean?" I tilted my head.

,,we still haven't talked about that a week ago" he said.

,,oh you mean the making out?" I hesitated.

,,yeah but that's not the main thing" he said.

,,because I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend!" He hesitated and took my hands.

,,oh uh Inosuke" I hesitated and looked at the ground.

,,w-what's wrong?!" He panicked.

,,well actually I wanted to ask but yes, yes I want to be your girlfriend" I smiled warmly.

He just smiled warmly and pulled me into a kiss and in this moment the firework started and I already talked to my parents and I decided to move in Inosuke's apartment and it's basically perfect right know, it was one of my best days I've ever had.

,,that's the perfect life" I smiled at Inosuke.