"He's right."

"That's too basic. Tell me something unique that she could get a sign." Rithik sulked.

"Aayansh bhai, you always have unique ideas." Shivam turned to Aayansh, gaining his attention. Rithik and Aadhya looked at him.

"You need to be sure if she likes you back or not, If she doesn't than there's no point of trying. You'll end up with a heartbreak." Aayansh mumbled.

"But I can try at least. What if she starts liking me back after we become friends." Rithik argued.

"You don't force people to like you back, Rithik. You can proceed if you think even if she's attracted to you but if she doesn't give a damn about you than you shouldn't try. So if you're getting any sign from her than only you should think of trying." Aayansh tossed his phone back into the pocket.

"You should give it a try." Aadhya interrupted.

Rithik and Shivam exchanged glances at each other. Well, no one ever dared to oppose what Aayansh says and his advices are always good but here we're.

Aayansh looked at Aadhya, who glanced at him before looking back at Rithik.

"Until and unless you don't try, you'll never know If she's interested in you or not. Many people are good at hiding. Many things you can't see on surface level, but they exist and feelings are one of them. Moreover, if you don't try now, you may regret in the end. The worst thing that can happen is, she won't like you back, and you'll have a heartbreak but heartbreak too teaches something, just like failure does. But at least you won't have regret that you never tried. And the best thing which can happen is, she likes you back or can start liking you. Everything is uncertain but giving up without trying just by assuming things is for cowards." Aadhya eyed Aayansh who cleared his throat and looked away.

He heard her, his whole focus was on her when she was speaking. The way her words were firm and her voice calm. Surely she has changed a lot from what he knew.

Rithik wrapped his arms around her shoulder and squeezed her into a hug.

"You're the best. I finally got some courage. Although, I won't confess this soon but I'll start trying from tomorrow." Aadhya smiled.

Shivam slapped Rithik's arm when he saw Aayansh glaring at Rithik.

"Kya hai?" Rithik whined, but looking at Aayansh who was scowling at him, pulled his hands back. Aadhya furrowed her eyebrows at both the brothers not understanding anything.

(What?)

"I'll set the dining table. Come and have dinner." Aadhya stood up to go to kitchen.

"Itna kya possessive hote ho. Hug hi to Kiya tha." Rithik muttered under his breath and narrowed his eyes at his elder brother.

(Why are being so possessive. I just hugged her)

"Teri Wali aayegi tab samaj jayega." Aayansh stood up and followed Aadhya while two brothers gasped hearing him.

(You'll know once you'll be at my place.)

"Did he just accepted that he was being possessive?" Shivam mumbled, and looked at Rithik.

After dinner, everyone went into their rooms while Aayansh and Naveen was sitting in the living room, discussing something related to work.

Avantika came with a cup of coffee for Naveen as well as Aayansh.

"Ummm....actually..." Aayansh scratched his neck as he was hesitant to say something.

"Can you...prepare Kadha (decoction) for her?"