Krystal:Unnie do you know where is Jess and Tiffany unnie? They are not at home last night.

Sunny:Soojung-ah,Fany is in my house and Sica in the orphanage now

Krystal:Ah~ okay unnie

Sunny:Go and see your Sica unnie now

Krystal:Okay ! Thanks ! Bye !

"Why you didn't tell her about yesterday night?" TaeTae asked me

"You want to see baby Jung upset?" I asked her back and that made her shut up

"I should go home now." Tiffany said

"Just stay here for awhile." I smile to her

Taeyeon glares at Tiffany and while me just looking at them.

Author's pov

"You and Siwon what?!!!" Yuri and Hyoyeon shouted at Tiffany.

Sunny call the other girls to come to her house that day and she told them everything about what happened to Tiffany and Jessica.

"It's Siwon ! He kissed me first !" Tiffany try to defended herself.

"Girls! Calm down !" Taeyeon and Sunny shouted this time.

"OMG! I can't believe this will happen at their special day." Yoona mumbled while massage her temples.

"So,where is Sica unnie?" Seohyun asked and she looking at the brunette who keep lowering her head.

"She's in the orphanage now." Taeyeon replied

Back to Krystal,she go to the orphanage and asked Narsha where is Jessica.

"Unnie where is Jess?" Krystal asked that woman

"Oh Soojung! She's with Irene." Narsha said and smile to Krystal.

"They are in Irene's room?" Krystal asked again

"Yeah~"

"Thanks unnie ! See you later !"

"You're welcome!"

Krystal make her way to Irene's room.She open the door and saw Jessica with Irene sleeping while hugging each other.She smile at the side.She caress her sister cheek but shock because her palms was wet with Jessica tears.

'What is wrong with you Jess?' Krystal thought while looking at Jessica face.

Taeyeon's pov

I am still mad at Tiffany because she made my bestfriend upset.Why she did that again? I know that's not her fault but i can't stop from blaming her.That guy why he need to bother Tiffany again? Aishhhh !!!!

My bunny drive us to the orphanage and i sat beside her while hold her right hand.She smile at me and i smile back at her.I look at the other girls but they just keep silent.However,Tiffany keep crying silently and Seohyun tried to comfort her.

My bunny said that we arrived at the orphanage and we went to find the guardian.

"Narsha-ssi!" Tiffany shouted made me deaf because of her loudness.

"Tiffany-ssi are you here because of Jessica?" That Narsha asked her.

"Y-yeah,w-where is s-she?" Tiffany asked while stuttering because of nervousness.

"You want to made her heartbroken again?" Narsha asked with an angry tone and we fall into silent.

"Heartbroken? Who?" Krystal popped out of nowhere and that's made all of us shocked.

"Err K-Krystal.." Yuri said still shock.

"Tell me who?!" Now she's mad at us maybe.

"Your unnie ! She saw Siwon kiss Tiffany yesterday night !" Yoona told her and she looking at Tiffany with her sharp eyes.

'Oh man ! Jung's family genes ! I am scared right now !' I thought to myself and i squeeze my bunny hand so hard.

"That's why she was crying in her sleep." Krystal mumbled without looking at us."This is all your fault and that guy! Who is Siwon by the way?" Krystal asked and shot us her glares.

"Siwon is my friend and he love me but i don't love him ! I love Jessica !" Tiffany said while crying and fell onto the ground.

"Why did you let him kiss you?" Shit! Krystal looks like a cop now asking so much question.

"NO! He kissed me out of sudden and i am shock at the moment he do that to me." Tiffany explain to her.

"She in her daughter room and you know Irene right?" Tiffany just nodded her head."GO before i punched you!" Krystal said and Tiffany hurriedly go to Irene's room.

I saw Krystal sighed and looking at us.

"Unnie must be hurt so much." Krystal said and we just nodded our head."I will find that guy and you Yoona unnie will help me to find that bastard!" Yoona made an 'OK' sign with her hand.

"I want to help too!" Yuri shouted

"Okay!" Krystal replied and the three of them go to find Siwon.

"Let's leave them." Hyoyeon said and we obeyed her."They need their time right now." Seohyun said and i just smile at her.

'Seohyun is really mature than all of us.' I thought to myself.

TBC

I will continue this tomorrow and i make a new story and it's still with the same pairings :) of course it will be JeTi ^_^ i will update the other stories tomorrow but i won't promise hahaha so please gimme your thought about this chapter? Thank you for those who are reading my story :) bare with english :D