"Hey dad," Kennedy sat up and patted the spot next to her, for him to sit on her bed.

"Hey princess, sorry for taking so long." He smiled at her and took the seat. "What's on your mind?"

Kennedy swallowed hard and played with her fingers nervous about what she was about to show her dad, she slowly handed him the plastic ziplock bag and then hid her face into her hands. Shakur immediately noticed the familiar stick, quickly fumbling with the bag his heart broke seeing that she handed him a positive pregnancy test. He felt like the air had been sucked out of his lungs.

"I'm so sorry dad, I'm so sorry." She cried. "I just wanted to be the one to tell you, his parents kicked him out and I'll get an abortion if that means I get to stay, I don't want to be on the streets. I don't understand how this happened— I was careful. I swear I was dad."

Shakur closed his eyes and dropped his head, "Fûck Kennedy!" He yelled and she sobbed harder pulling her knees to her chest. "Is it for that Joshua kid?"

She nodded, "I wanted to tell you when I got suspended. I only fought the girl because she told the entire school and I've been getting bullied for it. I just don't know what to do, I'm only sixteen."

He never wanted this for his daughter, he thought that when they had the talk he was very clear on protecting herself. Knowing how hard it was to be a teen parent, he was younger than her when he conceived her and he wish he would've waited. He didn't regret his child by any means but having her so young wasn't what he wanted. It was terrifying actually. He was saddened that she was now put in the position that he and her mother had been in years ago. The difference was he loved her enough to be there for her. Was he disappointed? Yes. Would he shame her or force her to abort? No. That wasn't the type of father he was.

"Just calm down," he pulled her into a hug. "I'm disappointed but I'll never make you make such a hard decision, I'm here." Tears fell down his cheek.

Shakur never cried so seeing her dad cry made her fall into a full on sob, "I'm so sorry dad."

"It's going to be okay," he rubbed her back. "Where's Joshua?"

"He just texted me and told me that he's going to try a shelter, he said that they beat him once he told them and how I only wanted to trap him because he's going far with football. I swear, I didn't do it on purpose." She sniffled, "They called me a gold-digger," she whispered.

Shakur's blood boiled instantly hearing that, "Tell him send you his location and get some clothes on." He stood and kissed her forehead before stepping out of her room.

Once he made it to his room he startled Cassidy once he punched the wall and made a hole upon the forceful impact. "Baby, what's wrong?" She sat her lap top down.

He tossed her the ziploc bag and her mouth fell open before she covered it with her hand, "S- she's pregnant?"

Shakur paced back and forth with hands on his head, he didn't know what to do or what to think. "I'll be back,"

Cassidy nodded her head as she sat there and cried, she could remember being so young and pregnant and how badly it fucked her life up for the worse. So bad that she resented letting Shakur talk her into keeping the child she now resented, she felt like Kennedy stopped her life and held her back from alot of things. She never wanted to be a young mother but being so in-love with Shakur, she had her and now it was hard to love her. She couldn't connect with her no matter how hard she tried, even with how she felt she never wanted Kennedy to experience what she'd went through. It was something no teenager could ever prepare for.

Kennedy used GPS to track Joshua's location, when they found him he had a duffel bag on his shoulder while he clutched his side. His lip was busted and one of his eyes were swollen shut, "Oh my god," Kennedy quickly jumped out of the car and ran to him.