PART 1: it begins.

After the events of pizza tower, Peppino (the italian chef) somehow became friends with all those who were against him, well "friends" was putting it nicely. The Noise was still as unhinged as ever, and his girlfriend Noisette was quite the talkative woman. The vigilante was still hellbent on winning against Peppino in a gunfight, Pepperman still vain and full of himself, however he was angry all his precious artwork had been destroyed in the tower.Ah, and who could forget about Gustavo and Brick, an Italian chef and a very talented rat. Gustavo and Brick were the only ones who were completely friendly to poor Peppino, well there was also his clone too...

The one who got locked up. He is a bit... crazy and he likes to make pizzas with the whole crew but they end up burnt or mixed up with bugs, dirt, mud and skin, and that's a huge health violation waiting to happen. But how did they become " freinds"? Let me rewind a bit.

Heres the where the story begins.

--------------------------------------------------------------

P.head: Alright guys i want you to BRUTALLY KILL THIS FAT ITALIAN MAN AND MAKE HIS LIFE A LIVING HE-

PM: ok but bro chill are you okay

P.head: DO I LOOK OKAY TO YOU?!?

PM:...

P.head: That's what I thought. Anyways who will first go after him...YOU!!

Pep: H..MMKLM ??.? M. E?

P.head: yeah you! You go after him and DESTROY HIM. No more rap battles though. Last time you did that, no progress was made. You can go.

Pep:...o......kkkkk......m.....ust....des...tro...yyyyyyyy..!!!!

N: are you sure this will work?

P.head: uh. No. But! If all of you fail, I guess I will have to step in and use the POWER OF PURSIE!! 👛

N: who is p- wait... you're NOT talking about that dumb pink purse you got yesterday, right?

P.head: I am, in fact , talking about that. Also pursie isn't dumb, you are.

N: dude.bro.bruh.broski.man.guy.lad.fella-

P.head: OKAY I GET IT YOU RAT

(At the restaurant)

PP: hmm... I wonder when my customers are-a here...

*door creaks open*

PP: ah, finally. Okay what would you like to order-

....uh...sir....?...

Pep: HUNGGYYY.....PI. ZZZZZAAA....MINE....GYITDDTDGSGUUGTRHLLEE....

PP: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT THE- you again?!? Oh-a no! I-i need to-a hide!!!

Pep:....HCTAW YM NO TON.....

TO BE CONTINUED..

This has some cringe moment's