5

The next morning ...

Darrian's pov:

To be honest I was worried about Ethan. I didn't want to lose him this easy because of his dumb fucked up mind and this shit that he thinks is cool. I'm lowkey prepared to beat his ass IF he comes to school. I just hope he's not in juvenile or anything like that.

I was finished getting ready and I was just downstairs eating a bowl of cereal, my parents were gone on a business trip so I had the house to myself, but that also meant I had to drown in my own thoughts for the next week. Ughhh why is life so hard. Buttt the hood thing is, I finally got my car fixed so I can drive myself to school again and I'll finally be there early.

I grabbed my keys off of the hook and and made my way out of the door. I hopped into my pink wrapped Mercedes Benz AMG. I started the car up and pulling out of the garage. "It works  just like it did before" I said before pulling out of the neighborhood.

Darrian's fit

Darrian's fit

Alayah's fit

I had to pick up laylay today so I headed to house. I turned on my Jhené Aiko playlist and just drove while lost in my thoughts. Life is so draining right now. Even though it might seem like I have the best life because I'm somewhat famous is really a lie. I'm going through the same cycle everyday and another just pops up and it just keeps repeating and repeating and repeating. It's like I'm dreaming, like I'm dead and I've always been but my mind is playing a relapse of my life but constantly adding new people. To me life is just such a waste.

I felt tears in my eyes starting to form and my throat catching a lump in it. I didn't really wanna cry but Alayah's seen me cry before there was nothing I could do to stop the waterworks. I texted her that I was outside and sat my phone in the armrest. I just let the thoughts flow and let the tears run. I haven't had a good cry in a long time but this wasn't all of it I guess the rest can stay for when I get home. I quickly wiped my tears as Alayah came out of the house. I pretended I was on my phone when she opened the door and got in aswell.

"Hey slut" she said chewing her gum.

"Hey cunt" I said putting the car in reverse and backing out of the driveway.