1

I decide to add Kaykay as ddots dad and India as his mom to switch things up !!

Monday, January 1st, 2023

3rd person pov:

It was a Monday morning when darrian was woken up by his alarm. It was the first day back from Winter break and he was dreading it more than anything. He tried going back to sleep but he knew when his alarm went off he was up for the day. He got out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth, wash his face and take a shower.

He went into his closet to pick out his fit for the day. See darrian wasn't any typical boy who wore sweatpants and a hoodie everyday, he was more into the girly things like purses, baggy jeans, fitted ripped jeans, and more. He wasn't so sure where this love for girly items came from but he did notice that part of it came from his mom. She had amazing sense of fashion and both of his parents were celebrities. Who celebrity do you know that doesn't dress well.

He settled on an outfit and put it on. He put on his Chanel Mademoiselle perfume and went over to his vanity to do his makeup and hair. He did a light makeup routine and put a baby blue beanie on top of his old straight hair. He put on his black moose knuckle, and headed out the door for school.

( his outfit )

( his outfit )

Darrian's pov:
I was really not ready to go back to school, like we should've got a 2 month break not no fucking two weeks. Right now I was on the train, listening to Favorite song - Toosii, on the way to school. You would probably think I would have my own car but I got into a car accident and it's still in the shop getting repaired so now I take the train to school. I walked for only about 5 more minutes until I was finally in the school. I met up with my bestie Alayah by my locker.

"Hey bookie" she said smiling. "Hey pookieee" I said hugging her. "Did you hear a new student is coming today it's supposedly one of David's siblings" she said shrugging her shoulder. "Really" I said walking with her to first period. "Yeah he got expelled for shooting a student in the leg at his old school" she said concerned. "Oop he bet not bring that shit over here" I said rolling my eyes. We made it to first period and I sat down in my usual seat as alayah sat beside me.

The whole classroom quickly filled up, David and a random boy came in laughing together last. "Goodmorning class, we have a new student in first period and his name is Ethan Reyes" she said smiling at him. "You can call me Notti" he said with a giggle. I noticed he had a lil accent when he talked, maybe a Spanish accent. He was wearing the same black moose knuckle as me, with black jeans, and the space jam Jordan 9's. His hair was also in twists. I can't even lie he was real fine, like Ja Morant fineee.

"Ok Notti you can go sit in that empty seat beside darrian, Darrian raise your hand please" she said looking at me. Omg why meee. I slowly raised my hand and he gave me a sweet smile before heading over to the seat. He had a million dollar smile fr, it was just something about it that was so beautiful. "Hey" he said sitting in his seat. "Hey" I said blushing. "Wait are you a girl or boy, not to be rude I'm just confused" he said. "I'm a boy I just like dressing like a girl" I said smiling. "Oh ok it fits you tho, you look beautiful" he said looking me up and down. "Thank youuu" I said as my face turned red as a tomato.

We started doing our work until I got a notification on my phone from instagram.

Notti Osama started following you .

I looked at him and smiled. I looked at his phone and saw that he was scrolling through my posts. "No fucking way, Kay flock is yo dad" he said showing me the post. "No shit Sherlock everybody knows that" I said rolling my eyes. "Damn don't get feisty, you buggin out and plus ion be invested in his life like that, I just be here fa the music" he said shrugging his shoulders. "Yeah wtv" I said turning to talk back to Alayah. We were making a tiktok until Notti jumped behind me and got in it, he was actually really annoying. Like why did he have to come to this school🙄.

I pushed him out the way and me and LayLay finished the tiktok. "Babes I'm pretty sure you like him" Alayah said smirking. "Ok no, he's really annoying and gets omn and he just came today so" I said looking at him. He was play fighting with David and his laugh was so cute. Wait no- Darrian we're not going through this again. "See you're staring at him right now" Alayah said. "Ok maybe I do like him, but you know I catch feelings easily I'm pretty sure it's a one day thing" I said trying to convince her. The bell rang and I quickly grabbed my stuff and rushed out the classroom.

"Wait Darrian" I heard a voice say. I turned around and saw Ethan coming towards me. "Lemme get ya number mh" he said giving me his phone. I took the phone and gave him my number  and named the contact "D."  "There now get out my face" I said pushing him back. "Damn mh what I do" he said laughing. "Nun, just bye" I said blushing and walking off. THAT LAUGHHHH. It's just something else🤦🏽‍♂️.

I ended up finishing my other classes and then we were at lunch. "Ok so I'm thinking about hosting a party at my house" Alayah said. "You already know I'm coming" I said excited. "Yeah yeah but I need yo dad to come perform again" she said with a side eye. "Whatevaaa I have to ask" I said with A BOMBASTIC SIDE EYE. I saw Ethan and David walk in the cafeteria and walk to our table. "Sup Darrian" David said dapping me up. "Hey David" I said returning the dap. "Ooo Darrian let me have some" Ethan said taking some of my fries. "Nigga got some of Alayah's, with yo fat ass" I said hitting his hand. "Owww" he said taking the plate and running away.

Ethan's pov:
I was running around the cafeteria with Darrian's plate  but he catches up to me and started hitting my head and abusing tf out of me. "Ok ok here stop" I said giving him his food back. "That's what I thought" he said walking back to the table with me. "Ayy y'all wanna here me rap right quick" I asked them. "No nobody wanna here you rap you prolly ass anyway" Darrian said. "Nah he can really rap, let him cook" David said.

And you know that we smokin on lotti
Ticklin in my body
Two shots, hit 'em make 'em flip
Oy oy she ain't booming shii
Scream rpt you get put in the list
In the cab, look back
He got sent to the sky and he ain't coming back ( Rah Rah )
Hop out he fled JB got neck tapped never my neck ( Grrah )
Yeah you heard what I said catch tg but a hole in his head ( Bitch )
Imagine having bullets stuck to ya neck that could Neva be me
Yus gz got shot in his neck
Fuck that JB got sent
Me and DD like Batman n robin
We see a opp he gon aim for this noggin
Too tact, two twin glocks
Put a beam on his back ( gang gang  )
If the pole jam up he get beat up with knockas
Bando got shot he got sent to the doctor, like
What the fuck is a flocka, gang in the spot and we getting to

"YUHHH" David and Alayah said. "Ok now that was good but Ntm on my dad, ima let it slide for right now" Darrian said. "Alr I'm sorry" I said. We left lunch and decided to ditch gym. "See you later mh" I told Darrian giving him a hug. "Byeee" he said hugging me back. "Text me when you get home, safety" I said leaving. "Safety" I heard him say.

Darrian's pov:

Ok maybe Ethan wasn't that bad and he can really rap fr. But that lil comment about Kay gotta go. I made it home and talked to my parents for a lil bit.

I really think I'm developing a crush on him, I know it's only been a day but it's just something that I see in him. I decided to forget about it and change and take a nap.

But little did I know I just met my soulmate.
————————————————————————————
First chapter of this book I'm really loving it so far what about y'all?? Love you all tho keep going each and everyday⭐️

- 𝐙𝐨♥︎