The end

If you were to ask Notti what he thought of y/n and jay he would say he called it. He would say he called the fact he would be right here in this dress shop with y/n being the only person able to see her try on dresses because she felt comfortable with his opinion. He would tell you how he called her telling him how much she loved jay. He would say he called the whole wedding. Notti loves y/n just like a sister and he wouldn't except his brother being with anyone else

Y/n pov
I can't believe it's been 4 years of me and jay dating she said to notti looking at him through the mirror a little still looking at her dress she's trying on.
I know y/n I knew it would happen he said.
What do you think she said turning around. When she turned around he knew she HAD to get this dress.
It was a pink dress but the color was so light it almost looked white. It has a lace top and gems all over the dress and the big skirt part. It was gorgeous and fit her perfectly.

You have to get that he said to the girl. She turned looking back in the mirror. I like it too she said.
Y/n and jay have has there up and downs. Shit there's been many ups and downs but at the end of the day they wouldn't have it be any different. If he didn't close her locker 4 years ago they wouldn't be here. It was the him closing her locker every day and not giving up on talking to her.

Jay wonders what would have happened if he didn't go to school on that day like he planned. And he's never been so happy that he went to school. So now he's here at HIS wedding waiting for the love of his life to come out

Jay pov

Jays never been the emotional type. He barely liked taking unless it was y/n. But when he seen her come down the aisle it brought tears to his eyes. He loved her so much and she looked so beautiful to him. The way she walked down the aisle with ddot as her escort because everyone knew she wouldn't have it any other way. He still found it funny how much taller ddot was compared to her. When she was standing next to him ddot dapped him up and whispers let me find out you do sum dumb shit ima fuck you up he said with a smile on his face. Ddot could never be serious unless he was a need. He turned forward looking at y/n and mouthed you look great. She mouthed back thank yp of course. And the man started talking.

Friends, family, and loved ones, we come together today, in the sight of the divine and of you as witnesses to join Justin ryes and y/n l/n in marriage. We gather around them now in this wonderful place, and we look on with love and hope as these two begin their new life together as one.

Y/n do you take Justin to be your lawfully wedded husband ? Will you honor and cherish him love, trust, and commit to him through joy and pain, sickness and health, and whatever life may throw at you both, until death do you part? I do y/n said as people start to clap

Justin do you take y/n to be your lawfully wedded wife? Will you honor and cherish her ; love, trust, and commit to her, through joy and pain, sickness and health, and whatever life may throw at you both, until death do you part?
I do he says

You may now exchange your vows.

Y/n starts and grabs a paper ddot handed her.

Jay I'm so glad that you came up to me on the first day I'm school. I remember our first real conversation just like it was yesterday. You came up to me as asked me for my number. And I told you no and you close my locker. Our first conversation I said oh fuck you. And little did I know I would be saying that many more times.

People started laughing

I love how you always make sure I'm okay before you self or how much you cared about me even though you were annoying to me at first. And to be honest I wouldn't have it any other way. I love you so much and I have a surprise.

Everybody starts looking around as notti comes up with a box.

Here he says giving say the box and grabbing the mic from y/n holding it up next to jays face.

What dose it say ddot yells as everyone laughs

He opened the box and yells
YOUR PREGNANT

everyone claps as he hugs her.
Okay okay my turn he said

Y/n I would be lying if I didn't say when I met you it was like love at first glance. You were wearing a baby pink dress and Jordan's you were so fine as always. I have put you through so much and you stayed with me through out thick and then. I love how you supported my rap career before I blew up but you know the vibes I'm the jayklickin Nigga everybody know my names now. But they know yours too. We came up together and I wouldn't have it any other way.
I love you

Justin and y/n having proclaimed your love and commitment to one another in the eyes of these loved ones, and with the power vested in me by the Universal Life Church and the state of New York I am so happy to pronounce you husband and wife You may kiss!

That was there best day of there lives and it was always be remembered