Chapter 8

Y/n is no stranger to depression. She's been through a lot and sometimes feels like it has no end. If you were to ask y/n how she seems happy all the time she would tell you..It's just an act. Sometimes she "forgets to eat" or maybe she cry's her self to sleep. When she's happy she try's to remember that the most.

Jay pov
The hospital

Sitting here waiting for him to wake up the doctor say he's gonna be okay he just needs to take it easy. Im glad he's okay.

TiME SIKIPGsydhdhdhdhyr

Y/n pov
At school
Im glad notti is out the hospital he's been out for a bit. But today is just one of those a depression days. I don't know why I get them my therapist says it's normal with a person with as much trauma as me.
I walk into my home room class to heat jay yelling my name.

Y/N why haven't you texted me back.jay said to me worried. It's been 2 days since I texted him or anyone.
I'm sorry say I've just been busy I said knowing I'm lying my ass off. APPARENTLY I'm not a good liar because jay just hugged me. His embrace is so warm and comforting I ended up staring to tear up. Jay grabs his stuff and says let's just skip for today. So we did he drives to my house in my car of course.
I open the door to see the worst thing.

My fucking parents in my house. Actually they aren't even my parents those are my life donors.

They fuck are you doing here I say to both of them. What I can say hi to my daughter y/ns mother says.
No go out she said clearly mad.
Oh honey please we ran out of money jusy give us 10k and we will leave.

Y/n started to hysterically laugh out of disbelief. I was a little confused next thing I know the cops are talking her Parents out the house.

I wanted to ask about it but I chose to just leave it at that. I wanted to take her mind off it

⚠️SMUT WARNING ⚠️ I'm trying my best yall I'm sorry 😔😭

We were in her room watching a movie you can clearly see the stress still on her face i lightly grabbed her chin pulling her into a kiss making it rough and passionate. I think start kissing her neck  looking for her sweet spot. I hear her moan a little bit so I keep kiss the spot leaving hickys all over her neck. I start pulling on her shirt. If you don't wanna do this it's okay I stopped kissing her just to make sure she's okay with it. Instead of responding she starts kissing me again as I pull off her shirt revealing her Lacey black bra. She's just so perfect. I start giving her Hickeys all around her cheats area. Making my way down to her shorts pulling them off. I pull off her matching lacy black underwear. I ask her one more time if she want to stop because I just want to be sure. And I start eating her out ( bro this shit hard to write 😭😭)
Hearing her moan my name was like music to my ears. I stop for a second sticking my finger in and pumping in and out. For her ig ima munch guys🤷🏽‍♂️.
When she finally came I helped her put her clothes back on and wrapped my arms around her waist. 

Y/n pov
In my mind I was thinking about what jusy happened. Jay jus.. well yk he helped me put my clothes back on and wrapped his warm arms around my waist. I turned around to give him a kiss I don't know why but I think I'm inlove  well I know I am and I knew way before this I mean we all knew I guess I'm jus ready to admit it

|i don't know how people write this bro I was dying 😭 but anything for you guys hope you enjoy and sorry it took so long |