Our group

We have a lot of people in our group we have the Dixon's brothers who put the food in our plates.
Shane Walsh who came here with his best friend's wife and son he acts like a father figure towards them but he's mean when they're not by him he acts like the leader.
We have Amy and Andrea they are sisters they never leave each other's sight they treat me like a little sister and always invite me to stuff like doing laundry and fishing in the quarry that we have our camp by.
Then we have a lone wolf named Jim he acts weird and funny he always makes me laugh when I'm having a bad day.
Jacque she acts like a mother towards me and puts us before her she takes care of us first before she does anything for herself I like her.
Then we have a little girl named Sophia me and her is like the best of friends we always hang out when her abusive father is sleeping along with Carol I help her with everything that she needs help with.
Then we have Lori and Carl they are kinda fun. Lori is always nagging us about stupid shit we do. Me and Carl hang out all the time by the water with Sophia and we always do pranks on each other.
Next we have a Korean pizza boy named Glenn he's always fun to be around with he is my bestest friend I could ever have I always order a pizza every time I see him and he always laughs at my joke.
T-Dog my man he is also my best friend we always joke around with each other and we love to pull pranks on everyone when they're not expecting it he's my prankster partner.
And last is my daddy I love him so much he act like my mother and father at the same time he cheers me up when no one else would and he would always backs me up and he is over protective because I'm the only person who's related to him still here and not one of those walkers so I be extra careful for him.
Our group is awesome,fun and caring all at the same time I wish it never has to end but sadly it had to.