X.

𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔...
コーヒータイム!

𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚢𝚞𝚛𝚒 | 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇.

𝙎𝙚𝙟𝙪'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙑

"why am I involved in this fight again...?"

I looked at the two girls arguing each other as a sweat rolls down my cheek while looking at the both of them.

"why are you acting like everything's settled?! Don't make up some excuse for her!"

Nino yelled while glaring at me with her blue eyes piercing through my soul.

"give it a rest, Nino."

Miku suggested to Nino with a stoic expression.

"hey!! Listen, you!!"

Nino added but was interrupted by Ichika who spoke lightly.

"now, now, don't fly off the handle... The five of us used to be so close."

Ichika proposed, sitting down comfortably on the couch while her lips were curved up to a smile.

"Alright girls, I'll be off for now. I'm really sorry about this little problem that I started."

I said while scratching the back of my neck while shamefully looking down at the floor.

"it's fine Seju, you didn't do anything wrong."

Miku reassured me as she places her right hand on my left shoulder while rubbing her thumb on it.

"used to be...?"

Nino mumbled loud enough for us to hear and she sprinted out of the room and slammed the door behind. Leaving me confused and a little shocked at the same time.

"Uhm...? Mind explaining, girls?"

I asked them confused while scratching the back of my neck.

"Just leave her be, Seju."

Miku replied bluntly wich made me even more confused. What does she mean..? This sisters are really making me confused.

"H-huh...? Alright then."

I said with a sigh and turned around to leave.
I waited in the elevator as it opens in the entrance. I walked right outside of the apartment and saw a familiar face with butterfly accessories on both sides of her head.