ch.10 circles

This chapter is mostly explanation of Elden Ring in perspective of Izuku.

3rd pov

We see Izuku going to the classes place, but he started going slower and slower until he stopped, he opened his inventory and grabbed something, as he looked at it, someone said something next to him.

Nezu: something in your mind?

Izuku: . . . . . . . . . . . . . Yeah, I think you started to like me, if not that, I don't know why do you keep appearing when I am alone.

Nezu: well, liking someone isn't a crime, especially if that person is more mysterious than the famous Jack.

Izuku: who is that?

Nezu: the mysterious killer of the old Britain, never heard of him, Jack the ripper?

Izuku: no . . . . . . . . . . How is the mystery goes?

Nezu: oh, he killed many people, mostly woman that were doing night activities, he was mysterious enough that they didn't know how did he look like, not then, not now.

Izuku: a killer that spread stories about himself so the people fear him . . . . . . . . . . . . . Do you think he was a bad one?

Nezu: well, he was called a serial killer, so yes, what about you?

Izuku: . . . . . . . . . . . I don't think he was a bad one to be called a serial killer.

Nezu: then, who do you think should be called a serial killer?

Izuku: hmm . . . . . . . . . . . A man who made an entire clan goes to a punishment that they never did, become a disgrace walking on the lands, they never committed a crime, yet they were banished to live under those who judged them on their exile, all to be for a man who wants to burn everything. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

As Izuku went quite, he looked at the object he got from his inventory, he looked at it intensively, which made Nezu realise that what's in Izuku's hand was somehow relatable to that man.

Nezu: . . . . . . . . . What is that in your hand? It look like a fruit.

Izuku: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Do you want to hold it? It's grape.

Nezu: sure *grabbed the grape* but it looks wierd, like it's made out of something that is not in a normal grape.

Izuku: an eye of someone.

Nezu: sorry, what?

Izuku: that grape is someone's eye.

Nezu: what?!

As Nezu dropped the grape, Izuku quickly caught it, he put it back in to his inventory, Nezu looked at Izuku worryingly.

Nezu: why do you have someone's eye?

Izuku: . . . . . . . . . . Do you want me to explain where I came back from?

Nezu: changing the topic? Fine, why don't we wait for the other teachers?

Izuku: the less people know, the better, and beside, I promised to tell you, but I didn't promise to keep my secrets forever, so you can tell them anytime you see fit.

Nezu: . . . . . . . . .OK then, what's a Tarnished?

Izuku: we are called Tarnished who were born out of the grace, the blessing of the Erdtree aren't on us, we are killed, crucified, hunted, chased, wanted, and humiliated, we don't have a place that accept us until we prove ourselves, but despite everything, we have one person that care for us the most.