Ch. 9 'King' of the Lizardians

Alex's face appeared on the screen. He was wearing a diamond studded gold crown. "My Bro's! You may bow to me!" His voice echoed through the main frame. Eliza looked confused. I looked at Joseph and he looked at me. The Aliens had made Alex king! I crossed my arms. "Alexander Lincoln Smith, What do you think you are doing?" I stared into his cold eyes. He laughed. "Oh the name card I am so scared!" he said flatly continuing with" I am owning my peeps the Lizardians. What do you think?". A childish grin covered his face. "Alex can you help us? We are lost" asked Joseph. "I would, but-" he started to say before I turned over the screen. "Steph!" Eliza and Joseph yelled in unison. "We don't need his help. He is brainwashed" I stated as if a fact. Though I was not sure what to think. Their angry glares stared into my sole. I had to do something fast. Otherwise I might soon be dealing with mutiny from my crew. "Eliza! Check the main frame computer system. See if this planet can sustain human life. Joseph see if you can recognize any of the consolations," I ordered. Maybe these were nice aliens? As soon as the vital signs were right we opened the hatch, to meet a Mariachi Band?