Ch 2. What We Find.

What we found was a list of links. Just a list of random unheard of websites. The bell rang. "Do we leave?" I asked. "No way!" Said Alex. Joseph hit the first link. I guess we would just survive the tardy slip. The page opened to a trivia page. Similar to my own. I traded Joseph spots. Me and Eliza got to work. 29 questions later, another add popped up on the side. Joseph took his seat and began to go back to work. This back and forward pattern seemed to continue for an hour. The last file appeared. One last question was answered. Alex did the honors of clicking on the file that read "Eyes off". We were all jumping until we read the file. Funny story. There is something in the meat. Luckily I was a vegetarian. Couldn't say that much for the others. Every year people's IQ went down. The government seemed to call this "Project Omega". Anyone who has ever studied greek would know, Omega means end. So I guess thats were the story really starts. As we stared, our computer teacher came into the room. She gave us a look of death. She began to yell at us. We payed no attention. Alex grabbed the computer and smashed it. Just as the police car sirens could be heard. Joseph grabbed my hand and we ran out through the hallway. My glasses slipped up an down my face. Threw the hallway to the lunch room. Our class mates pointed and laughed as the nerds were running around like chicken's with their heads cut off. That didn't matter when the police came in. Eliza pointed to the back door and we ran. The police shouted. Classmates watched anxiously watching to see how it would end. As we ran outside, I knew all the hiding spots well. Even with police circling the building, Alex and I had played many games of tag back here. Backs against the building we quietly crept to the band room. We went under the chains and into the large building. I crawled under the bleachers for choir. My friends followed. A police man came in and began to look around.