𝘖𝘜𝘛 𝘖𝘍 𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘓

Start from the beginning

Maeve ignores the laughs from the younger children as they catch sight of the two dressed up all nice.

"We think you look very smart and sensible." Carmen let's them know as her and Tea are watching the tie issue.

Elektra leans against the barrister, "Yeah, like the fastest get away driver in town and his accomplice."

Maeve couldn't ignore that. She was appalled by the fact she just got called Liam's accomplice. That was basically calling her his side kick.

"Look," Maeve desperately turns to Tracy as Mike approaches, "Why have we got to wear all this anyways?"

Mike's hand rests on her shoulder, "Because, when you end up in court, you need to look like you made an effort."

"We were just messing about." Maeve lols her head to the side, fed up in a way.

"Maeve." Her name was stern out of Mike's mouth, "This could be your last straw, the both of you, you could be-" He cuts himself off.

Liam leans forward slightly, "What?" he pauses, "Sent down?"

Mike doesn't reply to the teens, he only shrugs on his jacket, "Come on, can't be late."

The group of Liam, Tracy, Mike, and Maeve begin their trip to the court. Maeve's mood was lifted slightly at the fact she may have broke Elektra's phone after she tried to take a photo of her and Liam. Although it wasn't a big deal to her, she knew Liam didn't want his pictire taken so she just used that as an excuse to get at Elektra.

She continues to smile at the thought of Elektra's face after her phone broke as the four of them sit in the court room. Three empty chairs in front of them waiting to be filled with the officials.

The walls were pale and dull, it's as if the designers were trying to make the room look as boring as they could. Maeve almost thought it was impressive.

"Liam, take your hands out of your pockets and Maeve, stop sighing." Mike warns them, "You're trying to make a good impression for the magistrate."

To be honest, Maeve didn't even know she was sighing, thats how dull it was.

Liam pulls his hands out his pockets along with his phone. Maeve was jealous again, if girls clothes actually had pockets then she would have bought her phone as well.

The teen boy on her right seemed to sense her jealousy. Liam tilts his phone so that she can watch the game he is playing.

She didn't get to watch for long.

Mike's arm reaches across her body and snatches the phone from Liam's hands. "What's with the phone?" He whisper-yells, "I don't believe you. This is big stuff!"

The girl just widens her eyes for a second before letting out another sigh, she can see Mike glaring at her in the corner of her eye. He can hear him whisper the words "Out of control" to himself.

The magistrates open the door and make their way in as the four stand for respect.

Maeve stifles a laugh as Tracy's phone goes off. "Gus has got a date!" The older girl laughs as the two teens lean over to read the message she received.