𝘈𝘕𝘈𝘙𝘊𝘏𝘠 𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘋𝘎

THIRD PERSON POV

"episode six - anarchy in the dg"

PERHAPS THE WORSE AND MOST EXCITING NIGHT HAD JUST OCCURRED IN THE DUMPING GROUND. Maeve didn't know whether to be traumatised or wishing it would happen again and again.

She opted for the second option; although it was highly influenced by the fact she mainly spent her evening exploring outside.

Mike being poorly is how it all started. Maeve often found herself wondering thought out the night whether she could just blame the whole night on him. He was somewhat of a catalyst for all the upcoming events.

Toby and Maeve were sat at the counter top as they watched Mike try and function. Call it cruel, but Toby wouldn't let Maeve help Mike until he had diagnosed him.

The clash of a pan hitting the floor started all three of the people in the kitchen; and clearly three others in the corridor as well, as they came rushing in.

"Lack of coordination." Toby began, much to Maeve's dread, "It might be a brain tumour."

Mike was quick to dismiss this theory as he placed the pan back in the counter, "Or a migraine coming up."

Maeve, similarly to the pan, planted her face on the counter top as well, "Hanging around all these lot, surprised you don't get them more often."

Much to Toby's protest, Tracy began to help Mike with making the pizzas.

She used bananas. As toppings.

"Are you actually joking me." Maeve stares at her. "I'd literally eat my own vomit. Or worse, I'd rather be friendly to Donovan." She literally shivered at the horrific thought.

Tracy raised her eyebrow, "Uh, I think i know what kids like, I was one of you lot after all."

Maeve gave a condescending grin, "It's not 1940, there's no need for these rations anymore, Tracy."

As Tracy hit the girl with one of the banana skins, Toby began listing all the possible things Mike could have; all of which start with just a headache.

"It might be malaria, pleurisy, or even scrofula!"

"Tobes," Maeve's voice interrupted, "I'm starting to have what Mike has got, because of you." She patted his shoulder fondly before quickly leaving the room.

The house was finally quiet as she was about to make the most out of it. Well, by 'making the most of it', Maeve took a nap.

Dinner time arrived, and Maeve already knew this would be the start of whatever would happen tonight. Banana pizza; there is no need to elaborate here.