𝘛𝘙𝘈𝘊𝘠 𝘉𝘌𝘈𝘒𝘌𝘙 𝘚𝘜𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘙

THIRD PERSON POV

"series one - episode one - tracy beaker superstar"

SOMETIMES LIVING IN A CARE HOME IS AMAZING. Always having friends around you, never being lonely; something is always going on. It's good really especially for some of the kids who grew up with neglect.

However, sometimes Maeve just want to rip her ears of the sides of her head and scratch her eyes until she goes blind. Anything for a single bit of peace inside this dump she calls a home.

One of those moments is right now.

The lounge is in shambles. Screaming here, screaming there; you can normally find something being thrown around the room on top of that. Usually ranging from a soft cuddly toy to some sort of hard mantle piece decoration.

Sapphire had the right idea, Maeve envied her in that way. Headphones rammed into her ears with music blasting, drowning out the noise of screaming children around her.

Maeve tried her best to focus on the sound coming from the tv and found herself impressed with how well she was doing. Not that she was actually interested in what the tv was displaying; some random woman had wrote a book about her life and now is somewhat famous.

If all Maeve had to do to get famous was write a book, she better start working on her grammar and spelling right now.

Her hands resting over Sapphires legs (which she had comfortably thrown over Maeve's lap) and her head resting back on the red, worn cushion behind.

Again, it's not long before something happened in this place. Harry's hands often find their way behind the tv to mess around with the channel. It was his fourth time in the last hour and Maeve was surprised he hadn't got electrified yet. Again, not sure if that's actually possible; Maeve isn't really into the details of an electricians job.

The all familiar black and white, fuzzy screen came into view, wiping away the book writer that was originally on screen.

"Harry!" Carmen's voice rings out. It's the same every time he does it, "I was watching that!"

Harry's face looks at her directly, an innocent but cheeky look on his face. He knew exactly what he was doing. He even had the audacity to nod at her.

Carmen leaves the room to go and get Mike. How does Mike even put up with them? It's an answer Maeve would never know the answer to.

It's not long before she returns to the room, Mike in tow. Harry gets thrown onto the sofa Sapphire and Maeve share as Mike fiddles with wires behind the still-fuzzing tv.