"How do you suggest that we move on Banks?"."How about you try being a better fucking father?".

"Excuse me?I pay your tuition.I pay your car bills.I give you money for your crazy purchases-"."-But is that really being a father or the bare minimum".

His eyes go wide and Banks looks down.I rub her back softly and she sighs.

"You weren't there for me when I won the science fair in 9th grade.You weren't there for my birthdays.You weren't there when I graduated high school.You were even fucking there when I toured Callister.Whenever I wanted your advice you know what you would tell me?Suck it up and get through it like a Carrington would.I haven't had a parental figure since mom died.The amount of support you give me, just shows how much you don't care about me".

I look at her sadly as tear drip down her face.I look up shocked to see her father with those same tears.

"Banks..I..I didn't know you felt that way"."Obviously.Because you don't care about me".

"Of course I care about you!You're my daughter and I love you.As for the incident..I'm sorry that I don't remember.I can't believe that I would something so..disgusting to a daughter that I love very much.I'm sorry that you feel like you aren't enough because of how I treat you.I..just want to be better.So if you could..could you give me and your sister another chance to be there for you.To support you really?".

Banks thinks before standing up."Yes".

I smile at her brightly as her family group hugs.Just seeing them like this makes me think that my and my father could reconcile.

If only he wasn't a fucking asshole.

"Butterfly come here".

I snap out of my thought and walk over to Banks.She pulls me into the group hug and I roll my eyes.

"Look at you getting sappy"."I've been hanging around you too much".

"Haha Real funny".
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Banks

After They all left, Zoe closes the door.I look down at my hands and she walks over.

"Are you okay,Banks?".

I nod my head slowly as she bends down in front of me.

"Be honest, Banks.You know we are always honest to each other"."I'm scared"I blurt out.

My eyes widen as I realize what I just said.She looks at me shocked as well.

"About what baby?."What if it's just one of his moment to get Stella back on his good side?What if he doesn't mean everything he said".

"Simple.You put the trust in yourself.If he ends up fucking you over,Realize that he lost a relationship with a amazing and passionate daughter.Don't blame yourself for not having a father to go the distance for you.I would know because I've been doing it for the past five years".

I look at her sadly and she shakes her head.

"You're amazing Banks.And if your father doesn't see that,It's his loss".I stare at her before leaning back.