"I think it's best if we stop, Y/N. If you're not ready I wont pressure you-"

"No."

"What?" He shakes his head, taken aback from my words.

"No." I repeat, leaning more onto him.

"Y/N. I don't want you to think you need to do this, because surely-"

And that's when I cut him off with another kiss, my hands immediately traveling toward his shirt, unbuttoning a few buttons.

William breaks the kiss. "Woah- Y/N-"

"Shut the fuck up." I breathe heavily, pulling him by his shirt, crashing my lips back onto his.

He finally gives in and melts into it as I keep unbuttoning his shirt. Too many buttons.

He brushes his tongue against my lips, making me part them in response. Our tongues dance together as his hands run up and down the sides of my body slowly, earning a low groan from me.

When he breaks the kiss, he flips our position and pushes me slightly hard into the bed. I prop myself onto my elbows as he looks at me, his face softening.

"Are you comfortable with this, Y/N?" He asks, completely serious. I nod and he furrows his eyebrows. "I want a verbal response."

"And I want you to shut up and hurry up." I joke a bit, rolling my eyes.

"I don't joke about consent, Y/N."

I make eye contact with him and feel my face heat up a bit. "Yes." I say. "I'm more than comfortable with this."

"Thank you, my love." He says, sliding off his shirt, and then mine. His gazes follows my body and I roll my eyes.

"Hurry up, Afton. These two minutes don't have to take two hours." I laugh a bit at my own joke, causing him to raise an eyebrow.

"You've underestimated me, L/N." Is all he says, and now we're both fully unclothed, and he's breaking apart from a kiss.

"William-" I breathe out, catching my breath. He stops and stares at me.

"Yes, Y/N?"

"You do things to me. Good things. Great things." He smiles and his hands travel to my legs, spreading them and going down a bit. I widen my eyes and a smirk appears on his face.

"I do, hm?" He kisses my inner thigh, making me breathe out desperately.

"Yeah.."

"Tell me more about that, Y/N. Tell me how I'm doing great things to you." He makes eye contact with me and finally brings his face down toward my opening, sucking on my clit softly. I let out a moan, the pleasure sinking in.

I gently grab ahold of his hair, feeling the softness through my hands. His head rises and immediately the feeling is gone.

"Tell me, Y/N." He says, and I think I internally orgasmed from his voice.

"Well- Well you treat me like a goddess, and-" I let out a moan as he begins to suck my clit again. "And you- you.. take care of me- And- God- I-" I interrupt myself again, moaning. "I just- Fucking hell, Will- You've.. changed my life so, so much.." I let my head drop back and he parts my legs slightly more, his hands gripping my thighs.

I quickly feel my orgasm rise and I feel him flick his tongue faster. I cry out and moan, giving into my body's response to him. He pull himself away and towers over my body as I try to catch my breath.

"You taste amazing," He comments with a smirk and I let out a laugh, which sounds more like an exhale. We make brief eye contact and his faces softens, his hand caressing my cheek.

"Jesus Christ, Will.." Is all I can say, my mind racing. He bends down a bit and kisses me softly, allowing himself to enter my body. I moan out, but he muffles it with the kiss.

He makes sure I have enough time to adjust to him before breaking away, and he exhales shakily, rambling about me under his breath with praises.

Turns out he isn't as quiet as his normal self in bed.

He makes sure not to go too rough on me, and before I know it, I'm moaning out his name and finishing while he's inside me. He curses loudly and pulls out quickly, releasing over my abdomen.

I groan and breathe heavily, watching as he falls beside me. He brushes strand of hair out of my face and softens his face.

"God, Y/N. You did so good.. So, so, so good.." He says, pulling me in and kissing me. I immediately melt and kiss back. It feels like an eternity until we pull apart, breathing in unison with one another.

"Here, my love," He helps me sit up and he kisses my neck softly. "I'll go get you some clothes, and then I'll make us both some dinner, does that sound okay?" I nod and he walks to the wardrobe about ten feet away. I sit on the edge of the bed, my legs shaking, and I see the imprints of William's nails in my skin. I smile softly and look up, seeing the man with a pair of clothes for me.

"Thank you," I breathe out, and he offers to help me get dressed. I decline it and do it myself. He does the same and as I get up, he sits me back down.

"Stay," he says. "I'll be back soon. Okay, my love? It won't be long, I promise." He reassured me and I laugh a bit. "What?"

"Nothing, nothing. Mr. Cold hearted, William Afton, reassuring me? That's pretty funny." He rolls his eyes.

"I need to make sure you know I'm not not coming back."

"Do you have abandonment issues or something?"

"What? No. I'm just making sure you know." He kisses my cheek and leaves me alone in the cold room.

Alone with my thoughts.

Alone with the desperation to be back in his arms again.