Introduction.

Let me introduce you to a girl who used to be a cowardly became a deadliest assassin kind of girl. She had encountered with someone who totally changed her whole life.

The girl who used to cry each and every night. It's the story of a girl who was fighting with her anxiety overcame it.

She became so brave that the girl who even flinched with sound of the breaking of the glass has now changed to someone who would enjoy the lightning and a thundered night full of raining sitting in a whole dark room with an airpod in one of her ears listening to music.

She had changed to someone who no one knew about, a mysterious girl. But after her puberty every boy craved to know about her mysterious past and profile...

Was in her academic years struggling for good scores. She had her friend Lalisa Monobal aka Lisa.

 They were friends like for around two or three years

 They were friends like for around two or three years. They were really close like they shared each and everything in there life and were like the most popular besties in there whole batch.

y/n the main character lived in a big apartment. She was aged 15

(Authors Note: or else you can imagine yourself totally in this story, I'll try to maintain that scenario the whole time.)

She is really a shy girl who didn't know anything about the world and was a pathetic lost and hopeless romantic girl who believed in love life. She was happier and used to enjoy herself the way she was but somehow the 'some' people never let her be happy. She never had any idea if someone is using her or is she being used or anything was going wrong she would just accept everything and move on like nothing happened.

Other characters will be introduced in the upcoming episodes...

Gamsahamnida . Hope you'll enjoy this story hoping, for a great response.