Just Stop It !

Kay...
I am so sick and tired of this. He thinks he can just always show up out of no where and run me. Its like he never married me. I'm so used to this happening that I feel like not even caring. Those words marked me.
" From Now On Its Daddy " . I don't even feel like a mother. I feel like a sex doll..
I rubbed my eyes, and quickly grabbed a shirt and put it on. His hand flinched and got a grip on my shirt. His eyes weren't open, but mine were. I put my hands on his wrist slowly.

Kay- Rayan...can you please, let me go ?

I questioned him waiting for an answer. His eyes darted open, staring at me. As much as I wanted to punch him, I couldn't. He'd attempt to kill me. Finally, he let go and the baby stated crying. I walked out of the room and picked her up, rocking her back and forth. She stopped crying and I held her in my arms and looked at her blue eyes. It put a smile on my face. She began to smile, playing with the buttons on my shirt. I put her in the crib and she weeped once more.

I grabbed her and she began smiling. I giggled low and began to walk downstairs. I stopped and turned around so I could get my phone out of the room. I put my finger on my lips and looked at her.
" Shh.."

She giggled and began to make spit bubbles. He woke up and sat up, darting towards our direction. I looked at her and she was silence.

Rayan- GodDamn Kaylynne...Can I get some fucking sleep. And who's baby is that? You been fucking other niggas? Huh ? What the hell is wrong with you?

I ignored him and grabbed my phone. I can not tell you how angry I am. I left the room and walked down the steps. I picked up my pace and placed her in the bouncer against the back of the couch. She mumbled and let out some tears. I silently told her to shh and she did so.

He grabbed my arm, yanking me tightly.

Rayan- Answer me

I did no such thing. I stood there and looked at him. At this point, I'm just wishing he was dead. He slapped me, causing my cheek to sting. That's when I lost control.

Kay- STOP DOING THIS SHIT TO ME!
I am so sick and tired of you. I am Kaylynne Smith, and your Rayan Lopez. All you do is show up forcing me into sex or abuse. I'm tired of this shit. I really am. And what gives you a right to question me about what I do? I haven't been in a relationship because I was dumb enough to think me an you would be something again. I pushed all of those people away for you. What makes you holier [ Holy- Er ] than me? Nothing, and I should never have to explain myself to a low down bitch ass boy or so called father that your are. And I know about that little stripping business of yours. Remember that I am so done with you !

I pushed him as he stared at me. I stood on my bare feet, and Serenity sat watching the whole thing. I shook his head and went into my kitchen, grabbing me pistol.

Rayan- Its the same hiding spot from the old house. Kaylynne, you should try changing things around.

But he didn't know there weren't any bullets in it. I'd never keep a fully loaded gun in my kitchen, I might under my couch though. I grabbed the one from under my couch and pointed it at him.

Kay- This is what you want..right? Go ahead and pull the trigger baby, it'll land you straight in jail regardless if I die or not.

He pulled it.
"Cling"

Rayan- Hmm,Smart Girl. So what now, are you gonna shoot me.

Kay- God tells me not to because you are the father of two of my children who somewhat need you in their lives,and there is an innocent infant watching,but then the devil tells me to do it because you need to be where you belong which is hell. I'm not going to kill you this time, but if you pop up after this restraining order, I'll kill you. I'm not playing either, now get the fuck out of my house.

He laughed, walking out. I shut my door and sat near Serenity.

Kay- I'm sorry baby girl

She sat on her bottom, and reached her arms out. I picked her up and she had my phone in her hands. She played on my phone and I grabbed her a bottle of milk. I fed her, putting her to sleep.

_______________________
Suck in the moment of silence