4

DJ POV:

I noticed Russo getting uncomfortable as Sabrina and I spoke to each other. He quickly shook it off and spoke to us, "Hey guys, I think I'm gonna go to the bathroom really quickly."

Oh, he just had to go to the bathroom, that's good... I thought as Sabrina told him, "Oh alright, take your time!" And I smiled at him. He nodded back at me with a slight grin, then stood and left us. We heard the bathroom door close, then I felt her gaze drift to me.

"Soooo... we're alone now..." 'Brina spoke, and I turned to face her as well.

"Yep," I replied, but then my arm that was once hanging down by my side was pulled up some. I glanced down as I felt Sabrina's fingers trace my knuckles and fit hers into mine. I silently agreed to it, and interlocked our fingers together. I returned my gaze to her face and I smiled at the beautiful face looking back at me.

"So... what now?" I asked 'Brina, and she put on a smirking look.

"DJ, I've liked you a lot ever since we met," she began, "I want to be more than friends if that's alright with you..." I could've sworn my heart skipped a few beats after hearing that. I nodded as a sign that I would be willing to do this, and her eyes lit up.

W

"Hey, guys! The party is back!" I heard as the bathroom door swung open. Sabrina and I shoved our still latched hands below the table again while Russo jogged back over to his seat.

"Hey, welcome back!" Sabrina welcomed him. He smiled but as his friend I noticed that he had other things on his mind. I tilted my head, trying to silently ask him what was wrong. He noticed and looked like he was having a seizure in his seat, but I knew it meant that he would talk about it later. I softly nodded so Sabrina wouldn't notice.

"So, how are you, Sabrina?" Russo asked, and she answered with a "Good, how are you?" He falsely smiled and just continued eating.

Once everyone finished, I decided to ask them a question, "Hey, since it's still pretty early, who wants to watch a movie?"

They both agreed, but Sabrina brought up a good argument. "What movie would we watch, though?" I didn't answer and looked to Russo for some advice.

"How about a classic?" He smirked, and everyone else agreed with his antics. He told everyone to remain at the table and went to the living room to prepare the movie.

In the meantime, I scooted myself a little closer to Sabrina, to which she scooted closer as well. "Well, alone again I guess," she joked, "whatcha wanna do...?"

"Let's keep it simple." I whispered, reaching my hand out to grab her's once more. She smiled at my thinking and agreed, wrapping her fingers around my knuckles.

"I know that this is really early," she whispered, "but I've absolutely loved these few hours with you. And if I didn't know better, I think I'm falling for you..."

My mouth formed into a wide smile, but it quickly vanished as I heard someone in the doorway. "Oh..." a faint voice gasped. I looked up and saw a familiar mop of blue hair, his head hanging loosely.

"Russo! I... Did you find a- uh- movie...?" I tried saving the conversation, but it was of no luck.

"Yeah... I'll let you guys watch it... I'm pretty tired..." He could barely make out the sentence with the amount of sniffling and sobs that we're trying to escape him. Before I could speak, he ran off to his room, tears running down his face.

"Russo!" I called for him, desperately trying to get him to come back, but I knew my attempt had failed when I heard the door to his room slam shut. "Wait here, or you can start the movie if you want, but I need to go check on him..." I turned to 'Brina, and she nodded understandingly.

"I'll meet you in the living room when you're done, okay?" She asked, to which I nodded.

I stood from the table and dropped her hand. Then I silently walked over to Russo's door with a large blue "R" on it. I leaned my ear on the wood, and heard the slight noise of crying.

"Rus, can I come in?" I asked. But before I could do anything else, the door swung open and pushed me backwards, hitting my head on the wall, and blacking out.

________________________

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been dead, but I'm just really unmotivated right now.

-Soph :)