He would like to believe it. He would like to believe that if he did move any closer to Bad, he wouldn't move away. That if he took the other's hand in his, he wouldn't shut him out the second they touched.

"What do you want to do tomorrow?"

He wished he had a direct answer for Bad, but he didn't. Even though he had been thinking about the meet up for years on end, planning every word he would say out in his head, he truly had no idea.

"Spend time together."

Bad let out a giggle. "Of course we will spend time together Skeppy. I'm going to be here for a whole week. Which, we will spend every second together."

In a way, the words meant less then he had intended them too. Of course they wouldn't spend every second together, that's impossible. It sounded nice though. He wouldn't mind having to spend the rest of his life with every second with Skeppy.

"Okay good." his heart caught up deep within his throat as he moved. He moved closer, blaming it on how cold the room was, needing the other's body heat to warm him up.

"I'm cold..." Skeppy trailed off, moving himself closer to the other. Bad stiffened, not knowing what he was supposed to do. Was he supposed to move closer as well, not move at all? Maybe even move Rat so Skeppy could get even closer?

He shut down the thought the second it came up. As well as all his other thoughts shut down the second Skeppy's arm touched his own.

Even through his hoodie and the other's long sleeve, he could feel his body warmth. He felt warm and safe. Being here in Skeppy's apartment felt warm and safe in it's self.

"You're so warm." even though it might have been an excuse to move just a little closer when he had the chance, he did mean it.

"Thanks.." Bad let out a giggle under his breath.

"I think we should take Rat and Rocco on a walk tomorrow to the park, would you like that?" the idea had just came to Skeppy, but he thought it was a good one.

"Yeah! We could even bring some food or something to have a picnic there." the smile on his face grew with his thoughts. A nice picnic with Skeppy and the dogs sounds like a perfect day. But really, any day with Skeppy sounds like a perfect day.

"Also Hannah wants us to do a baking stream or something with her for valentines day. I think she wants to do it in a couple days after we go to Bush Garden."

A baking stream. The only thing Bad had done close to a baking stream was the soup video he made years ago.

"Yeah! That sounds like so much fun. Hannah is a good muffin."

Which was another thing about the meet up, he thought that when they meet up, Bad would be different in real life then he was over a screen. But he isn't. He still says language and tells people they are being muffins.

It's funny really, but for the most part it's cute. It's really cute. That whenever Bad does it, he has to hide his reaction. Either his face growing redder, causing him to hide his face behind his selves, or something else.

"You're such a cutie Bad."

The words had left his mouth in seconds. Seconds that broke the bubble they had created throughout the day. A safe bubble, no flirting, just friendship.

He hadn't meant to say it. He had called the other cute countless times over the phone late at night as well as in the replies to a selfie. But right here, right now, with the boy sitting next to him, their arms touching, it felt like so much more then it ever had before.