Chapter twenty five

I watched as his comprehension grow in his eyes. Then disbelief,shock and acceptance,followed by a look of searing condemnation.

"What you just have told me" he breathed harsly "is beyond all fhorgiveness"

Agonized,she watched as he let go her hold off his hands.

It pained her seeing him slowly letting go of her hands,a simple gestured she didn't thought that can crushed her heart so much.

He turned his back away from her, tears started falling slowly,mom said the pain is just from the start. But why do I feel like it has to be going on forever?

"Tell me" he said coldly,still his back on me "if this news did not came out,would you tell me about my son?" Then he turned around to look at me in the eye. Furious! That's what I can see in his beautiful eyes,gone the caring side of him and the sympathy he had shown a while ago.

Knotting fingers and facing the floor are all I could do to turned my attention off of him. I can't get my mind on focus if I look at him. I thought i've already made up my mind on what to say and what to expect. But it didn't help at all,just a sight of him makes me feel so guilty.

"N...no..."

"NO WHAT?' He shouted,that makes me jumped off my sit "No? because you have no plan of telling me? No because you will run away again? No what?"

He sounds frustratingly furious.

"Did you ever have an idea how I feel right now?"

I shook my head. Although I have an idea,it better be keep on my mind at the moment.

"No! Of course you do not know" he said sarcastically then laughed "you always run away when you know problems are coming,instead of facing them you always chooses to turned your back and leave those people behind you hanging"

He stopped and I heard his footsteps coming my way,I felt his hand on my chin,he lift it and face him. Mixed emotions are all visible in his eyes,my heart flicked at that sight. I can't turned away because he is holding my chin,tight enough so I can't move.

"Like you did two years ago,you left me without giving me a chance to clear things between us,all you did is gave me a damn call,telling me you want out of what we have shared,before I say a word you already cut the line,how unfair is that huh?"

The moment he released me,the tears I'm holding for so long,fall,all the pain from the past and the current situation makes me more emotional.

I remember that day he was in Paris for business,he asked me to joined him but I can't make it because I have to be with my mother for some reason. It's his last day in Paris when I called him,the same time I left London.

"After that damn phone call, I hurried myself to the airport,on my way back to London I am thinking like crazy,all the possible reasons why you are calling it quits? And when I arrived you are nowhere to be found,no one can tell me where you are,you vanished like a dust in the wind"

he sounds like a broken man.

"Now I understand why I am protective of him,the force that is pushing me to be near him,I heard them talking behind my back but I ignored them,I have a son! My son! A wish came true"

How can I stay when I know he's hiding something from me? I'm so broken that time,that I can't even think straight.

I closed my eyes,I can still feel my tears falling. I tried to wipe it away but it keeps on falling and my heart ache at the same time.

I open my eyes just to find out,he is watching me from where he is standing. I want to look away but my body won't coordinate. Until he slowly walking on my direction once again. His expression is unreadable again,he level himself on me. Then without a word he wipe away my tears.

"I cannot just forgive you...yet.." he said still wiping my tears "but I cannot just leave you"

My heart pound! What does he meant by that?

"What do you mean?"

"I want us to be a good parents for our son,I will give him everything he wanted,I want to make it up for our lost time,I will make it happen no matter what it takes"

He stood up,he held me up as well,he sat on top of his table and pulled me in front of him,holding my hands he squeezed it and kissed it. Locked in each others gaze he keep talking.

"I should be angry,furious or mad at you,but as time passed,it slowly sinking on my mind,that I am lucky to have you carried my son without me, I love him even without knowing he is mine,I love him even more knowing he is mine,ours!"

I don't know what to feel,I can't read him,but I saw how his lips form a small smile but he quickly hide it.

Still hypnotize under his spell,I know what ever he ask me,I will just obey him.

Except for one thing.

"I want to be with my son all the time from now on and you will not stop me to do so,right?"

I nodded and closed my eyes when his fingers travel around my face. There something in his touch that drown me to something I can't name.

"We will get married"