Second thoughts

He laid down next to me and kissed my lips before he fed me popcorn.

I wanted another kiss ...

so I took the popcorn and placed my lips on his.
I felt the energy go through us. I wanted more, I wanted to make out, but once that thought went through my head I pulled myself away and giggled.

"Why did you stop?" said Emit

"You don't get me on my birthday, you only get what I give you"

He laughed , I stared .

"Why don't I just take over this time" said Emit.

He pulled my face closer to his , he kissed me softly but made it fell so intement, I kissed him back. I felt something trying to go between my teeth so I open my mouth a little bit and it was his tongue!!

I gasped and tried to pull away, but he didn't let me.

he pulled me closer and closer to his body until we were touching . I felt his hand move up my leg onto my butt , I giggled a little bit when he gave it a squeeze. He didn't make any sound but the little moans after every breath he took. His face is so soft and calm .

"my eyes shouldn't even be open, but I cant help but stare at his face while he kisses me "

He opened his eyes, we stared at each other for the longest time until he asked me a question that made my hearing go away.

"Do you want to make love with me?"

I saw his lips move..

all I did was shake my head "yes."

He laid me down on the blankets and started to kiss my neck and move down, I couldn't help but let out little moans , this new thing I was experiencing was making my body feel good, but this was my first time.

I can't do this, we don't have pretection, I'm not on the pill, I can't just make "LOVE" with someone that I might not even love. I mean Emit might not even be the one!! But I cant stop him, it feels to good to be stopped now. I watched his soft lips touch my skin and the lower he got the more I wanted. he came back up and kissed my lips, once again I felt his tongue enter my mouth, he grabbed my shirt and took it off without me even stopping him, my mind says no but my other parts say yes.
He looked at me for a second and told me I was beautiful while he was kissing my neck again. I took off his shirt without knowing I did and when I saw his body it was like seeing the moon on fire, it was so dazzling and so breathe taking..

He laid me down once again, but this time he was on top of me kissing me, I didn't stop anything , he was taking off my bottoms, I didn't even giggle.

"Why am I letting him do this? do I really want this? I should stop, but I don't want to, I want it."

My bottoms where off I was naked except for my bra.

"Am I ready for this?"

He took his pants off , he was fully naked , he put the cover over us and laid back down on me...