Chapter 10

Mina's POV

When i opened my eyes, i saw Sana-unnie's sleeping face beside me and she was hugging me like a koala. I couldn't get out of her arms and continued lying still on the bed. I could hear faint sounds coming from outside, making me curious of what's going on outside.

Sana-unnie seemed to hear the faint sounds too as she hummed and turned onto her back, her arm letting go of me. I carefully got out of the bed and tried to walk as quietly as possible towards the door and twisted the doorknob slowly. I stepped out of the room quietly and closed the door gently then walked towards where the sounds were coming from.

I ended up in the kitchen and noticed the couple was already awake. I glanced at the hanging clock in the living room. It was almost afternoon so they were preparing early lunch for everyone in the house. I silently walked back to the guest bedroom, not wanting to disturb the couple, and slowly went to the bathroom to wash up.

By the time i finished washing up and stepped out of the bathroom, Sana-unnie was still asleep and i decided to wake her up, knowing that we are about to have our lunch. I stood beside the bed, the side she was lying on, and shook her shoulders gently.

She hummed sleepily and turned onto her side, facing her back towards me. I then thought of a good idea and went out of the guest bedroom, walking towards the kitchen. The couple noticed me when i walked towards them and greeted me cheerfully. I greeted them back and asked Momo-unnie,

"Is it okay if you wake your best friend up? I will help Dahyun in the kitchen in your stead." She seemed happy as she said that she will gladly wake her best friend up, smiling with a mischievous face.

"KYAHHHH!!!!" Dahyun and i heard a loud scream a few seconds after Momo-unnie went inside the guest bedroom. The both of us laughed and i was glad that i got the right person to wake Sana-unnie up.

Momo-unnie walked out of the guest bedroom with a loud laughter and told us how she woke her best friend up. Dahyun and i can't help but to laugh as well after hearing what happened. Poor Sana-unnie, getting tickled by her very own best friend and getting hit on the face by the pillow.

Momo-unnie thanked me for helping in the kitchen and i nodded my head with a welcoming smile as i went to sit down on the living room since the older girl insisted to continue preparing our lunch with her husband. I switched on the television and a random show came on.

I heard a groan and turned my head to see Sana-unnie walking out of the guest bedroom with pouting lips. The three of us laughed and she whined, complaining and shouting at Momo-unnie, telling her best friend that she don't need to wake her up like that. She then sat down next to me grumpily, folding her arms and did a hmph sound.

"Okay, lunch is ready~!" Momo-unnie said as she and Dahyun placed the plates of dishes onto the dining table and Sana-unnie and i walked to the dining room. Dahyun passed the utensils to the both of us and we thanked him with a small smile. The four of us then settled down and started eating our lunch.

"Have you guys told Tzuyu that you are visiting him tomorrow?" Sana-unnie asked and ate a spoon of rice.

"Yup, he knows but he doesn't know who is coming along. He only knows that it's just us two." Dahyun nodded his head with a hum and answered the question.

"Ah! Then i can surprise him!" Sana-unnie said cheerfully with a bright smile.

"Are you coming along, Mina-ah?" Momo-unnie asked and the three of them turned their head towards me, staring at me intently. It won't hurt to visit Tzuyu, right...? Nothing bad will happen, right...? Even though things are awkward between us right now, i actually miss him and have this feeling to see him again.