Chapter 6

Mina's POV

I woke up to a familiar ceiling and it took me a few moments to finally realize that i was in my room. I clearly remembered that i was at the couple's apartment last night so how did i end up in my own room?

Right, i was in the living room with Tzuyu and i can't remember what happened after that. I have a hunch that he brought me home but i can't be sure that he actually did. He might have asked the couple for help. I also remembered that i was being carried in bridal style and the person sure is strong and being in their arms felt really nice. It made me wonder who could it be. It can only be Dahyun or Tzuyu, right...? Or could it be Momo-unnie?

Wanting to know the truth, i decided to ask the couple even though they went inside their bedroom before i passed out. Who knows, they might be awake when i passed out and witnessed what happened or helped Tzuyu to bring me back to my apartment.

"Tzuyu was the one who carried you back to your house. We saw what happened after leaving you two alone in the living room. Tzuyu is really a gentleman." Momo-unnie said and looked proud of the tall man while Dahyun nodded his head in agreement, looking proud of his best friend as well.

"Did he tell you guys when he's coming here?" I asked the couple, wanting to thank him even though it might be awkward to face him in person but he brought me home. I should at least thank him for that.

"He never told us anything about coming here. If he does, we will tell you right away!" Dahyun said and smiled widely at me.

"Thank you." I said with a small smile. I exchanged goodbye with the couple and went back to my own apartment, not wanting to disturb the couple.

Days passed became weeks passed and eventually, a month has passed. The couple seemed to not know what happened to Tzuyu as they told me that the tall man has not been contacting them for quite some time. It makes me worried that something might happen to him.

"I'm pretty sure he will tell us if something did happen to him. We are his guardian since his parents are not living with him. And if something did happen to him and he didn't tell us, i'm pretty sure we would be getting a call from the hospital or someone else." Dahyun explained with his eyebrows furrowed and a thinking expression on his face while Momo-unnie seemed to be deep in her thoughts.

"Perhaps something happened between the two of you?" Momo-unnie blurted out a question that caught me off-guard. Dahyun then looked at me, waiting for me to say something. I ended up telling them everything that has happened between me and Tzuyu.

"And that's when things got awkward between the both of you?" Momo-unnie asked, referring to the night when Tzuyu came to my apartment in his drunken state.

"Does that remind you of something, Dahyun-ah?" The older girl asked her husband, turning her head to look at him, who furrowed his eyebrows.

"You don't remember..." The Japanese girl stated in a sulky tone and pouted her lips when her very own husband doesn't know what she was talking about.

"Give me a hint~" Dahyun sang in a cute way which made his wife smiled a little. I can't help but to smile at their sweet and cute interaction between each other.

"Their situation is similar to ours when you were trying to pursue me. Remember?" She gave the hint and ended with a question, sounding hopeful. She raised an eyebrow at Dahyun, wondering if he can remember just from the given hint.

"AH! I remember now!!" Dahyun exclaimed after a few minutes of silence, standing up, and that caught the both of us by surprise. Momo-unnie slapped his butt and that made him look around in an instant.